Twenty-one

Jungkook's POV

We just ate the dinner I made for us and now we're hanging on the couch while watching some series called DNA. But to be honest I don't catch any of it, I know it's some police series and someone is killed or something but I'm just wondering if Jimin would be my boyfriend again.

I mean he just said he had forgiven me, but I have literally no idea if he's ready to have another relationship with me.

''-Kook.''

Even though we're sitting next to each other with his head on my shoulder.

''ungkook'' 

I ain't sure if he just does it in a friendly way, or maybe just out of habit or he wants more.

''JUNGKOOOOK.'' I heard Jimin all of a sudden.

''You don't have to yell Jimin,'' I said a little annoyed.

''I called you three times Jungkook! Where the bloody hell are you with your thoughts?'' He asked me, I hesitated a bit but decided not to say anything.

''Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking.'' I said, not daring to look him in the eyes.

''I asked you if we could go for a walk since this episode is done and I want some fresh air.'' He said, I thought for a second but then agreed.

''Sure, but you're gonna wear warm clothes,'' I said with a strict voice while I stood up.

''Yes daddy.'' He said playfully while he walked upstairs.

I gulped when I heard the name, does he even know what he does to me when he calls me that name? I guess he doesn't, I walked upstairs to wear some warmer clothes and then walked downstairs again. There I found Jimin waiting in the living room while doing some things on his phone.

''We match!'' He said happily when he looked up. I looked up and down by myself and them. I smiled softly, we both have a white beanie, a black sweater, black jeans, and the regular timberlands. 

''Guess we telepetate at some point,'' I said. ''Ready to go?'' I then asked, he nodded and then we headed outside. We just walked next to each other for a few minutes, somehow we ended up at a small river.

''Let's sit down for a while and enjoy the view?'' Jimin softly asked next to me, I looked over at him and smiled softly, I nodded and then sat down. I felt him sitting next to me right after.

''What time is it?'' Jimin asked me while he laid his head on my shoulder. I looked at my watch to see the time while I tried my hardest not to kiss him right now, even is it just a kiss on his head. Alas, I can't do that. I don't have the right to do that.

''It's 9:44 PM,'' I said while I laid my head on his.

I stared in front of me, the river is beautiful. You can the lights of the city in the river so it doesn't look you're just staring at a black hole. In the sky are a thousand stars which shine brightly like the sun. There are some fireflies flying through the sky, all those things together make such a romantic mood...

''Y'know...'' Jimin began and I hummed softly to let him know I was listening. ''I believe you like I said back then. And I'm thinking about what we are now, I ain't sure if I'm ready to start a relationship with you again. Always when I come closer to you and I get to see a closer view of your lips I can't help but see you and Taehyung. I don't want every time I come close to you to see that view!'' He said and I heard he had to hold back his tears, I thought for a second but then I pulled him on my lap so he was facing me.

''You don't have to hold back your tears baby,'' I said that's when he lost it and laid his head on my chest to cry. Probably all the tears he's been holding back ever since...

''I-I don't k-know w-what to d-d-do Ju-Jungkook.'' He stuttered while his head was still on my chest.

''I can't force you into anything baby, but I promise I'll treat you even better. Taehyung doesn't work at the company anymore so you will never, ever see his face in real life anymore. I can't promise it, but don't you think if you're closer to me see my lips more often and knowing you're to only one to feel them, you won't see the image anymore? I promise I'll be a better boyfriend, just... please? Give me a chance?'' I begged him and grabbed his chin to make him look at me. ''Please baby?'' I asked once again and felt tears building up in my eyes.

''I-I ain't s-sure K-Kook.'' He said while tears feel down on his cheek. I let go of his chin so I could wipe them off with a soft move.

''Please give me a chance baby, I promise I won't mess up,'' I said again while I looked him straight in the eyes.

''O-one chance J-Jungkook, but i-if y-you fuck i-it up we're o-over.'' He said and slowly began to smile. I felt the corners of my mouth go up before I smiled with the biggest smile I've ever smiled. 

''Thank you, baby, thank you for giving me a chance. I promise I won't fuck it up.'' I said before I softly pressed my lips against his to kiss him passionately while tasting the salty taste of our tears. We broke apart to look each other in the eyes, I saw his eyes shining happily and this caused me to smile wide again.

''Why a-are you smiling s-so wide Kookie?'' He asked me curiously.

''Just seeing your eyes shine so brightly makes me smile so wide baby,'' I said which caused him to giggle. ''I love you, baby,'' I said and then pressed my lips on his softy again.

''I love you to Jungkook.'' He said after we broke apart. He laid his head on my chest again and closed his eyes while letting out a deep sigh. I smiled while I stroked my hand through his hair. I kissed the crown of his softly and looked in front of me. The city lights in the dark river a like a promise to me, it doesn't matter how dark it is, there always be a light for you.

--------------------

HI! It's been so long! Anyway, school started yesterday (just 45 days left and I got a holiday again) so I don't know how active I will be. I really gotta do my best this year since I was a lazy ass the past two years. I gotta fight for it this year, anywayyy I guess I was ready for some fluff ;)