Twenty-six (M)

Jimin's POV

Today is the day! Exactly one year ago Jungkookie asked me to marry him to which I said yes of course. Now, 365 days later it's finally happening, after today he will be mine forever. I stood in the restroom getting ready while waiting for Jungkook to come. He was getting ready at our home, I was in total white. I have no idea howJungkook will dress up like but I'm sure I'll love it, I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded satisfied.

''I look handsome.'' I grinned to myself when I saw myself. 

(Adopt me please?)

(Adopt me please?)

''Yeah you definitely do.'' I suddenly heard a voice say, I looked back and saw Namjoon-Hyung standing with a big smile.

''Hyung! Is Jungkookie already here?'' I asked him while I gave him a short hug. 

''Yes, he came here with me but he's waiting for you inside, just like everyone else.'' Namjoon chuckled and fixed his tie. 

''THEY'RE ALREADY WAITING? WHY DID NOBODY WARNED ME?!'' I screamed and looked in the mirror again and checked everything one last time.

''Well, I guess they forgot. Now hurry up and go inside!'' He shrugged his shoulders before he basically shoved me inside.

I walked inside but stopped the moment I saw Jungkook standing, being his handsome self and looking me straight in the eyes. He wore a completely black suit, just like I wished.

(Maybe I shouldn't drink anymore while I'm searching pics for FF's

(Maybe I shouldn't drink anymore while I'm searching pics for FF's... I spit everything out :P)

I started walking again and finally, I stood in front of him. I looked at him and smiled as bright as I've never done before. He looked at me and I saw sparkles in his eyes which made me smile even more.

''If you may take each other's right hands?'' The priest said and we did as told and shifted our gaze to the priest.

''Dear people we are here to celebrate the love of Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook and start their journey as husbands.'' The priest started. ''Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love him through hard times through sickness and health? Be faithful to him as long as you both will live?'' He first asked Jungkook and they both looked at me while I looked at Jungkook.

''I do,'' Jungkook said with a soft voice.

''Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love him through hard times through sickness and health? Be faithful to him as long as you both will live?'' He then asked me while I still looked at Jungkook.

''I do,'' I said happily.

''Then I now pronounce you as lawfully husband and husband. You may kiss the groom.'' As soon as the words were spoken Jungkook pulled me closer to him and kissed me hard while the crowd went wild.

---

''That was an amazing day.'' Jungkook sighed while he let himself fall on the bed with me in his arms after he carried me inside.

''It was, but also so tiring.'' I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

''That tiring that we can't make love anymore?'' He asked playfully and suddenly turned me around so I was under him.

''Not too much please.'' I groaned.

''Sure baby.'' He said and immediately unbuckled my belt and tossed it somewhere in the room. He then went for my lips and began me kissing me hard, he went lower and began sucking on my jaw and neck. I let out a loud moan when he began sucking on a certain on my neck. He sucked, bit, and licked it before giving it a small peck. I guess I'll never get used to his touch...

He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room, he pinched my nipples while kissing my chest and tummy. He let go of my nipples and pulled my boxer down so my dick jumped in the air.

''Beautiful.'' He whispered before he took me in his mouth. He began bucking his head up and down, deepthroating me. He moved my hips back and forth while moaning because of the huge amount of pleasure I was feeling. I felt the sensation building up in my stomach and began moaning even louder.

''Ahhh J-Jungkook I-I'm c-coming.'' I moaned but then whined when he let go of my dick. ''W-why did y-you stop?'' I whined.

''I want you to cum once baby, I know you're tired.'' He said before he began kissing me roughly. I smiled into the kiss but then tugged onto his shirt as a sign to take it off.

''Off, n-now,'' I said panting.

''You want it off? Do it yourself, baby.'' He said teasingly, I whined but did it anyway. I ripped it off and let it fall next to us. I slid my hand down his abs to his jeans, I unbuckled his belt and then pulled them down. Letting them rest on his ankles, I then moved upwards again to pull his boxers down which I just let somewhere on his knees.

''Too tired to throw them somewhere in the room?'' He said teasingly but before I could answer he bean sucking on my nipples which made me moan out loud because of the unexpected pleasure.

''AHHH J-Jungkookie... L-love y-y-you!'' I moaned out. He stopped and pulled me up, he moved me above his dick and slowly let me down.

''AHH baby you f-feel s-so good.'' He said and rested me on his dick while I tried to get used to the stretching.

He began moving me up and down because I was too tired to do anything. I soon felt the burning sensation because of his blowjob.

''J-Jungkook! I-I'm ah coming!'' I yelled and a few seconds later I spilled everything out onto his stomach. He began thrusting harder and soon after I felt the liquid inside of me.

''That was amazing baby.'' I heard him say but then I passed out on his chest.

Jungkook's POV

I looked at the man who just passed out, I chuckled and laid him next to me. I walked to the bathroom to grab some towels and cleaned the mess a bit. I then laid next to my husband, I took him in my arms and drifted off to sleep too.

--------------------

I can't believe this book has only one chapter left...