Twenty-three

Jungkook's POV

We've been dating for eight months now and it's been six months since Jimin moved in with me. Tomorrow it's Christmas and I set up a whole plan for us, first we're going ice-skating then we'll go home where is a whole dinner for us made by the maids. After that, we'll just hang in the living room by the tree and I hope it will lead to something... hot...

''HONEY I'M HOME.'' I suddenly heard from the hallway and then Jimin came walking in. 

''Hey baby,'' I said while I stood up and walked up to him and kissed him. ''How was your day without me?'' I asked teasingly while dragging him to the couch and placing him on my lap.

''It was boring!'' He pouted with such a cute pout that I couldn't help myself but give them a small peck. ''You better explain to me very soon why the hell you took this day off.'' He said while he crossed his arms.

''I sure will baby,'' I said and gave his lips a small peck again,  if only you knew.

»The next day, Christmas.«

''Morning beautiful, handsome, sexy dove,'' I whispered into Jimin's ear as soon as I woke up.

''Morning sweetheart.'' He said with a still hoarse voice.

''Merry Christmas,'' I said while smiling fondly at him and leaned down to kiss him. I pressed my lips against and wanted to pull away after a few seconds but he didn't let me, instead he pulled me closer by the neck. I got the message and smashed my lips against his again, I licked his bottom lip and he instantly opened his mouth to give me full entrance of his mouth. Our tongues began to fight as soon as they met but of course, I won. We made out for a few minutes but then pulled away because of a lack of air. 

''As much as I'd love to make love to you right now, I've planned something else for now,'' I whispered against his lips.

''Can't... c-can't it w-wait?'' He stuttered which I found incredibly cute.

''It can, but I want to make love to you tonight baby, so move your big, squishy ass and come downstairs with me,'' I said while I stood up, only wearing my boxers and sweats.

''Last time you said something about my ass it was cute and little, what happened to that?" He asked me while he raised an eyebrow.

''I changed my mind, this fits your ass better,'' I said and walked downstairs while I heard small giggles behind me. I smiled by just hearing those, I'm too deep in love for my own good.

I was making our breakfast, just the usual pancakes. We both just love them, good thing I love to make them, especially for my Jiminie. I was baking them when I suddenly felt a pair of warm hands sneaking around my waist and a pair of soft lips against my neck.

''Making pancakes?'' He asks me cutely while he rested his chin on my shoulder. I know this position isn't comfortable for him since he's way shorter than me, but I'm selfish, I like standing like this.

''Yep, I thought it would be nice for today,'' I said while I flipped the last one over. I felt his lips peck my neck one last time before all the warmth was gone and my back is cold. I laid the last pancake on the plate and walked over to the dinner table.

''Thank you, baby.'' He said softly while packing a pancake from the plate.

''Anything for you,'' I said cheesily he grinned which made my day, like a promise it will end in a good way.

''Anyway, what are we gonna do today?'' He asked with his mouth full.

''First, eat before you speak and it's a surprise. I'm sure you'll love it.'' I said while I took my second pancake.