Ten

So this is what heaven feels like?

Jimin's POV

His lips are way too good to let go but sadly I'm human so I need air. I pushed his chest and gladly he understood the message and backed off, resting his forehead against mine. While we were both panting heavily. Suddenly he smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

"'Cuz your lips are damn soft." He replied and I felt a blush rising on my cheeks.

"Anyway, now you're sober, did you like this kiss?" He asked and now I was the one who smirked.

"Oh, you have no idea," I said before I smashed my lips against his.

After a while, he backed off and rested his forehead against mine again.

"Y'know, I'd love to make out with you all day, believe me. But we have a meeting to attend." He said and I pouted. I hate meetings, I really do. Now they even interrupt our moment!

He claimed my lips for the last time before we walked out like nothing just happened. When we walked into the room I saw everyone staring at us and smirking but they didn't say anything.

I looked at Jungkook while he sat down and then it hit me. His lips are red and swollen, and mine must be too. That has to be the reason why everyone was looking at us and smirking.

"I'm sorry it took us so long, but we had to discuss something," Jungkook said and I tapped his arm.

"They know we made out, our lips are red and swollen," I whispered with a smirk and I saw he smirked too.

"That's only better, now they know you're mine." He whispered back. And then the boring-ass meeting started.

---

When the meeting was finally over we headed back to our hotel, when we arrived we let ourself fall on the couch and then we both pulled out our phone and started scrolling through Instagram or Twitter. 

''Y'know'' Jungkook started. ''Tonight we're heading back to Korea.'' 

I looked at the time and I saw it was 4:45 PM, I wonder how late our plane goes?

''At what time do we have to be at the airport Jungkook?'' I asked him and he thought for a bit.

''If I'm right we have to be there at 8 what time is it now?''

''4:45'' I replied

He nodded, ''So that means we have enough time.''

''Yeah we have,'' I said. ''But I think it's for the best as we started packing already. I mean maybe shit happens and then we're too late.''

''Since when did you become this smart?'' He asked me while he looked me in the eyes.

''I've always been, you just never noticed, boss."

''Or you just knew I'm a lot smarter than you so you decided to keep your smartass comments for you. Because I would always have a smarter answerback, doll.''

And with that, he stood up and ran to our room. How.does.he.dare. He just called me doll! I jumped up and ran to our room, searching for the devil himself. I just saw him nowhere. I walked a little further in the room when I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around me.

''I told you I'm smarter. If you were smart enough you would've looked behind the door.'' He whispered in my ear. Oh how I wish to punch him in the face now, sadly I can't since my back is pressed against his chest and he holds my hands.

Before I even could reply he turned me around so I was facing him and he slowly pushed me to the wall until my back hit the wall. He didn't say anything, just looking straight into my eyes with his hands next to my head. I could've slapped him now, but something inside of me holds me back.

''Why...'' I started while I looked in his eyes, which traveled towards my lips. I bit my lips when Is saw his eyes resting on my lips.

''Why... why don't you kiss me?'' I asked him and the next thing I knew where his soft lips against mine. We moved our lips in sync, no tongues or lip biting involved. Just our hearts who spoke.

After a while, he backed off and looked in my eyes, and I softly bit my lip again.

''Stop biting your lips,'' he said and I looked at him with a questioning look.

''Why should I?'' and then I smirked. ''Does that turn you on Jungkookie?''

He didn't answer, instead of that he smashed his lips against mine and I kissed back hungrily. Suddenly he grabbed my butt and squeezed which caused me to moan, that's a sentensive spot. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth where our tongues fought for dominance. But of course, he won. 

I gently pushed his chest, as a sign I needed air. He got the message and pulled away, a string of salvia connecting our lips.

''As much as I'd love to make out with you all day.'' I started, repeating his line. ''We have to pack our things if we wanna be on time.''

He smirked, he knew I was using his line. ''You're right, smartass.'' He stole a peck before he started packing. I shook my head and started packing too.

---

6:13 PM we're finally done with packing, and our suitcases are ready in the hallway. We were sitting in the living room with me next to him while his arm was around my shoulder while we were both playing on our phone. 

Suddenly I felt a little squeeze in my shoulder and I looked up at my boss. 

''We gotta go, we have to be at the airport in one and a half hour, so we really have to go now.''

I nodded but clung a little more to Jungkook. I heard a small chuckle, but the next thing I knew was that he carried me in bridal style towards the car. He placed me on the backseat and buckled my belt.

''Wait a few minutes, baby. I'm gonna get our suitcases.''

What is it with that line? Baby? Since when does he call me that? Not that I'm complaining though. After a few minutes, he came back and placed the suitcases in the trunk. Then he sat down next to me and placed my head on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything but just caressed my hair while playing on his phone which I did too. After half an hour we arrived at the airport and we stepped out. We did the airport routine and then we had to wait a few minutes before we could go.

---

We sat on the plane and I yawned, how can I be so tired when it's just 8:03 PM? I felt Jungkook's placing my head on his shoulder.

''Try to sleep a bit hyung.'' 

I smiled, this is the first time he calls me hyung and I like it. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep while he soft fingers find their way through my hair. The last question in my mind before I fell asleep was: What are we now?

-------------------

I made my K-pop friend finally a Jikookie! I'm really proud of myself now✌️