Eighteen

Jimin's POV

I didn't saw black anymore, it-it's like something very bright is shining on my eyes which causes my 'view' to brighten up. 

I tried to open my eyes, but I can't.

I felt something on my hand, something heavy, it feels like a head?

I tried to open my eyes, and I succeed, I opened them a bit but immediately closed them because of the bright light.

But curious about who it was on my hand, I opened my eyes again and let my eyes slowly adjust to the bright light.

I looked down on my hand and I gasped when I saw who it was, Jungkookie? What is he doing here? Wait are those dry tears on his cheeks? I wanted to touch his face but I couldn't, I'm too weak. 

But wait, where am I? I slowly looked around and saw I was laying on a hospital bed. What happened to me? Why am I here? What is this pain in my head and in my left leg? I tried to look under the covers to look but I couldn't, I'm too weak...

Jungkook's POV

I was sleeping after I fell asleep crying on Jimin's hand but then I felt something beneath me but I shrugged it off, too tired to open my eyes. After a minute or something, I felt it again and I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met with Jimin's beautiful eyes.

''JIMIN-HYUNG!" I shouted and hugged him immediately and buried my head in the crook of his neck which caused him to groan.

''Jungkook, please let go of me. It hurts.'' He said softly and I let go of him but then took ahold of both hands.

''Pabo Jiminie.'' I said sobbing. ''Do y-you have any idea h-how much you scared me?'' I asked him but not really expecting him to answer.

''What happened Jungkook? Why am I here? Why are you here? Tell me, please!'' He begged me in a weak voice and I softly squeezed his hands.

''You got in a-a truck accident Jiminie, a-and because of t-that you're in the h-hospital. And I-I'm here because t-the police came to me a-asking me if I knew you. You h-have no idea how s-scared I was!'' I explained to him and saw tears in his eyes which I quickly wiped away with my right hand.

''B-but you have Taehyung.'' I groaned when I heard that name, son of a bitch.

''I'll explain to you later baby, let me call your nurse,'' I said, he nodded and I pressed the red button. It didn't take long before Seokjin came in, running.

''What happened Jungkook-ah?'' He asked me and looked at me before he looked at Jimin. ''Oh my god Jimin you're awake.''

''W-who are you?'' Jiminie asked him with his weak voice. 

''I'm Kim Seokjin, your nurse.'' He said kindly and Jimin nodded, smart enough to know he doesn't have to introduce himself.

''C-can you tell me what's wrong with me and all? I h-have a headache a-and my left leg hurts like hell. Jungkook told me w-what happened.'' He said and I felt tears in my eyes as soon as he mentioned his pain.

''Well, you got in an accident and got hit very bad. You have a bad concussion, that's why your head hurts so much. And the truck hit your leg which causes you to kinda like, flew across the street. Because of the fact that all the force of the truck hit your left leg, we're sorry, but we probably have to amputate your leg. We decided to wait and ask you what you want since it wasn't necessary to save your life. I get this is hard for you to hear and all, so I'm giving you time to think about it.'' Seokjin explained to Jimin when I saw the tears in Jimin's eyes I couldn't hold my tears back and felt them running over my cheeks.

''W-what happens w-when m-my leg is am-amputated, a-and what h-happens wh-when I don't w-want it? I-I've got it f-for 23 y-years, I'd l-like to k-keep it y'know?'' Seriously, how can he joke in a situation like this?!

''Well, we aren't sure if we really have to amputate your leg. But I want you to give you the time to think about it, it's not nothing. But, if it is necessary to amputate your leg but you don't want it. You will probably end up in a wheelchair and get a lot of infections which causes you to basically no choice but amputate your leg anyway. So if we have to amputate your leg and you say, you can choose for a wheelchair and crutches or for a prosthesis. But I'll give you all the information when it's sure we have to amputate your leg.'' Seokjin said I'm relieved it isn't sure yet what they have to do.

''Thank you Seokjin, for all the information,'' Jimin said and I smiled, he's so kind.

''You're welcome Jimin, I gotta go. Please think about it carefully, like I said it's not nothing.'' Seokjin said, Jimin nodded and then he headed out. I slowly turned my gaze to Jimin and saw him already looking at me.

''I'm so sorry Jimin! I can't say how sorry I am! Please give me a chance to explain sometime?'' I begged him and he nodded slowly.

''Sometimes, but not now please.'' He said I nodded, happy he will give me a chance.

''What did you do those two weeks? You're super pale, you've got dark circles and you lost so much weight!'' I said and saw his hands shaking, I quickly grabbed them and rubbed my thumbs over them. 

''I did n-nothing b-but crying. You b-broke m-me J-Jungkook!'' He managed to get out and I held his hand a little tighter.

''I wish I could explain to you now Jimin, but I don't want to, you already got so much to think about. But do you want me to order some food?'' I asked him but he shook his head.

''No, I'm not hungry.''

''You need to eat Hyung.''

''Not now.'' He said, still stubborn and I sighed.

''Then when?''

''Maybe tomorrow or something. But can you please get out?'' He asked me which caused me to widen my eyes.

''Why?''

''You basically cheated on me Jungkook, I don't know what you have to say about it. And I don't want you to explain it to me now but please leave. I can't think but that you cheated on me, and I don't want to be in the same room as a cheater.'' He explained with tears in his eyes, and so had I.

''I-if that's r-really what y-you want, t-then I'll go. B-but c-can I pl-please check o-on you f-from time to t-time?'' I asked him with a shaky voice and he nodded slowly.

I turned around and walked out with hanging shoulders, I feel like an old man. I let myself slide down the wall and sat down on the ground. I held my head in my hands while I let my tears out, not knowing that in the room I just left was a young man crying his heart out because he just sent his love away.

------------------------

So I'm still having my vacation but seriously I was freaking busy at the beginning but now I'm doing nothing all day. I go to sleep at 2 AM and wake up at ten or something and lay all day on the couch. Seriously what is this life?! Anyway, I'm sorry for those chapters!