Eight

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at the club and I have to say I'm hella excited about Jimin. I mean he looks hot as fuck tonight, he always does but tonight he's more extra. I wonder how he acts when he's drunk and all. I really hope I'll find out tonight, the sooner, the better. Although I hope he isn't that drunk type who gets angry with everything you say

We stepped out and walked to the door, we showed our ID's and walked inside, ready to have some real fun. ''Hey baby, wanna start with a vodka?'' I asked him and surprisingly he nodded. We sat down and ordered our drink, after a minute or maybe two we got it and I was shook when I saw him drinking it all at once.

''So drinking is normal for you?'' I asked him still a bit shook. 

''Give me water or give me alcohol, I'll drink it the same.'' He replied and I grinned, I like this attitude.

We drank a few more drinks and talked a little more, I got Jimin so far that he drank more than me. And well, now he's tipsy, that's only better. I found out he's very clingy when he's tipsy and I love it.

''Jungkooook, dance with me!'' He whined and I smirked. 

''No baby, you go first, I'll watch you from here,'' I said and he nodded again, submissive.

He began to dance slowly, eyeing me while he did so. After a while, he began moving his body in a sexier way and I licked my lips. He's really a piece of art, especially when he dances. I could watch him the whole night if that guy doesn't interrupt Jimin's dance. That guy dared to slip his hands around Jimin's waist and moves him on the beat of the music. I saw Jimin was a bit uncomfortable but he let it be, that's when it hit me what happened yesterday.

I immediately stood up and walked to them. ''Sorry, but now I'm taking my man back,'' I said while I grabbed Jimin's wrist and led him to the bar. I let him sat down and ordered water for him. He just took it and said nothing. 

''Are you okay Jimin?'' I asked him carefully, he nodded but I could see there was some, what do you call it? Fear in his eyes and that's when I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed his wrist again and let him sat down on my lap. He immediately rested his head on my shoulder and let out a sigh.

We sat like that for a while when I suddenly felt something on my neck, a wet tongue and soon after that some teeth. Then it hit me, he was creating hickeys... 

''J-Jimin, what d-do you think y-you're doing?'' I managed to say, god he's too good at this. 

''Creating hickeys.'' He said and made some more, I had to hold back my moans because he's too good for his own good. I wonder what he drank? I saw his glass and smelled it, oh god it's Absint, where did he even get this? No wonder why he is like this, he should've known this wouldn't be good for him. I sighed and lifted him up, carrying him in bridal style to my car.

I wanted to put him in the car but he didn't let go of me, keeping his hands around my neck. ''Jimin, you need to let go of me.'' But he shook his head. 

''Not before you kiss me.'' I looked at him but saw he was serious so I gave him a small peck on his cheek, thinking he would let go now. But I saw him pouting. 

''I said a kiss, and I want a kiss on the lips or I'm not letting go of you.'' I gulped, am I really gonna kiss this cutie but at the same time hottie in my arms. Before my mind could speak, my heart did and I pressed my lips against his. He immediately began kissing me back, I decided I should enjoy this moment because I know it won't happen ever again. He won't remember it tomorrow, he's drunk for sure. There's no way he can be sober after he drank Absint. 

I pulled back because I needed air, but I didn't let go of him and neither did he. We stared at each for a while and I wished he was sober so I could see his eyes cleary, now he has his eyes almost closed. He suddenly began leaning in, does he want to kiss again. He leaned in a little more before he let his head fall on my shoulder and I heard cute little snores. Okay, maybe he's too tired to kiss again I chuckled to myself. I lifted him up to carry to my car. I put him in the backseat so he could lay down. I stepped in and drove to our hotel. 

When we arrived I lifted him up and carried him in bridal style. I locked the car and took the elevator to our floor. We entered the apartment I laid him on our shared bed, I stood still for a moment.

Do I have to undress him or not? What if he will hate me tomorrow because I undressed him? That's the last thing I want, but before I could make my decison he vomited. Great, I sighed but then I chuckled, I guess I don't have to decide anymore and I undressed him. I threw his dirty clothes in the laundry basket, luckily his boxers are still clean. He'll definitely hate me if I changed his boxers. I thought for a second, should I give him some clean clothes? I decided not to because I'm way too tired. 

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and looked in the mirror. And looked at my cheeks for a few minutes. 

''I'm sorry my lovely cheeks, but I guess you have to deal with a slap tomorrow,'' I mumbled to my cheeks and sighed. I walked to the bedroom again. When I saw Jimin sleeping peacefully I smiled unknowingly. How can a human look so beautiful when he sleeps? I yawned as a sign I need to sleep, I looked outside the window and saw a dark sky and I felt my chest getting heavier. 

I hate those nights, nights, where there are no stars, just a black sky and I, turned around. That's not what I wanna see, and with that, I undressed and laid beside Jimin. I wrapped my arm over his waist and pressed a kiss on his crown.

''Goodnight, Jiminie.'' I felt him snuggling deeper into my chest and smiled before I closed my eyes. Falling asleep next to the most beautiful human being.

-------------------

Okay, maybe I shouldn't eat during classes anymore, I did today (we're having our final tests this week) and my teacher threw away my cookies. I mean c'mon you can take it away from me but don't throw it away, it's food!!