Seven

Jimin's POV

I sighed, I was currently sitting at this boring-ass meeting, wondering why I made this life choice. But I guess it's my luck. It was again about that game they want to release. I knew it takes a lot of time to make a game and all, but that there would be so many meetings, I didn't know that.

''Your networth will raise with 34% in a year if you release this game.'' I suddenly heard one of the men saying. That's so much! And that only from this game, I quickly made the note. I mean, I'm sure Mr. hot.... ehhh, Jungkook will remind this. But you know just in case.

---

Finally! The meeting was over and we can go. I stood up and waited for Jungkook to do so too, after he did he walked away and I followed him. I kinda feel like a lost puppy now, but hey I'm his P.A. so it isn't weird. We entered the elevator and headed to the parking garage. His driver was already waiting for us when we stepped in.

We drove to the hotel and when I entered our apartment I let myself fall on the couch and grabbed my phone. I searched for the latest news, but there was nothing about me and Jungkook. Funny how the media doesn't even know his full name. I guess I should be honored I know.

''Hey, Jimin have you ever been to a club?'' Jungkook suddenly asked me. I looked at him to see if he was joking, but his face is serious.

''Yeah, of course! I love clubbing and all.'' He smiled at me as soon as I said that.

''Wanna go to a club tonight? I feel like I want to drink so much that I don't even know who I am anymore.''

I grinned at that. ''You want me to help you with that?'' I asked him and he smirked.

''I will definitely ask you for help when I want you to remind me of my name.'' He said with his mouth next to my ear whispering it in a seductive tone and I felt a shiver running down my spine.

''I'll be ready for that.'' I somehow managed to get that out of my mouth. He smirked at my words.

''We'll see about that,'' he whispered again before backing off and walking to our bedroom.

I sighed deeply and let myself fall back on the couch, closing my eyes. Trying to understand what just happened. I looked at my phone. 06:34 PM, I guess I should make some food for us then, I'm pretty hungry now I think about food.

I grabbed something out of the fridge and started making our dinner. I made something basic since I don't want to make a big thing of it. I'm lazy ya know. It took me half an hour to prepare our 'dinner'. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jungkoook leaning against the counter. Looking hot as always.

''Dinner's ready,'' I said with a smile while I took the two plates and set them on the table. ''I know, it's something simple but I didn't feel like cooking something big,'' I said while I sat down.

''It's fine Jimin, I bet it tastes good.'' I felt relieved by that comment and started to eat.

---

09:53 PM
"JIMIN ARE YOU FINALLY READY?! YOU'VE BEEN IN THE BATHROOM FOR AGES." I heard Jungkook screaming from the other side of the bathroom. I did my last earring in and unlocking the door, walking out of the bathroom.

"Jeez what took you so-" he started but stopped as soon as he saw me. I saw his eyes traveling all over my body. From my toes to my head and back. His eyes resting on my lips and dick when he does so.

I'm wearing a black T-shirt which shows off every line on my body and tight black jeans. So he's impressed by me, huh? I must say he looks good too with his loose white shirt but tight ripped jeans.

"I said I wanted a photo of you when you came out of the water, but I guess this one would be better," Jungkook said and he took a photo. He tapped a few times on his screen and showed me his phone. And there was me as his new wallpaper, great.

"Anyway, are you ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded and walked out of the door. We took the elevator to the parking garage and we stepped inside his car. This time we didn't have a driver but Jungkook drove the car by himself, it's quite hot to see him like this though.

"Have you ever heard of the club Late Night Calls?" Jungkook asked me and I looked at him in confusion.

"Ehm, no? As much as I love clubbing, I've never been to one in Tokyo." I said while I looked at him.

"Then I guess you'll have a lot of fun tonight, doll." I saw him smirking when he said the last word and I slapped his arm.

"HOW MANY *slap* TIMES DO I *slap* HAVE TO *slap* TELL YOU. *slap* DON'T CALL ME *slap* DOLL!"

He just keeps on laughing his
ass off while I kept on slapping him. "Seriously though, can you stop tapping my bicep?" Tapping?!

"I'm not tapping your arm!" I mean I know I'm not that strong but it's kinda embarrassing when someone who's two years younger says you're tapping his arm when you're hitting him.

"Well, it feels like you were tapping it." I groaned and looked out of the window when I suddenly felt a hand on my tights. I looked at him with an innocent look. "Don't worry about it, baby. I like it when you're like this." I didn't reply baby? And what does he mean with 'I like you like this?"

--------------------
I had school for five hours today,
I watched movies for five hours today
I like the end of the school year😂