< trente - trois >

Your point of view
————————————————————

            "C'monnnn Phia we're gonna be late for the art show" I complained as I rushed to put on my shoes. "I'm coming I'm coming" Phia sighed and flew into my purse.

                  I smiled and raced down the stairs. "Bye papa love youuu" I grinned hugging him. He has been busy a lot more so I took advantage of anytime I got to see him.

              "Bye my little superstar talk about your next gig later" he replied hugging me back. I nodded and shot out the door. Adrien stood there with his hand raised ready to knock.

          Surprisingly his driver was no where to be seen.  "How did you escape" I teased taking his hand and starting to walk towards the art show.

                He blushed and rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Haha Y/n but you know my dad doesn't mind me being around you only since we're kinda partners now" he replied. I nodded my head and took a sharp left.

              "Cmon" I said excitedly as I pulled him towards our seats. "Are you sure that Alya, Mari, Francis and Nino couldn't make it" I asked him a bit bummed.

                  "Yeah all of them were busy",he shrugged, "at least you got me" he added on with a smile. "That I do supastar" I smiled and turned to the show.

                      People had began to be pulled up on stage for their pictures to be drawn by artist to see who was best. It had all gone well until a lady threw a fit.

                     "How dare you that looks absolutely nothing like me are you calling me ugly" she exclaimed. "Excuse me you look absolutely like that" the artist fired back.

             I bit my lip a little that's too much negativity an akuma can attack any second. Adrien I think picked up on my anxiousness and grabbed my hand.

                  "Cmon let's get out of here" He said calmly as he dragged me off. "The fair is in we can go there and have a blast" he said pulling me in the direction of it.

                     I nodded my head forgetting about the whole accident until I heard people scream. I knew they'd get akumatized.