two

It's the morning and Joffrey, The Hound and I find Tryion with the dogs.

"Better-looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle," Joffrey says.

"Do you have to be a prick all the time," I tell Joffrey.

I look back at Tyrion, "Our mother has been looking for you, we ride back to Kinds Landing today."

I leave to go eat some breakfast before we leave.

Before I'm too far I see Tyrion slap Joffrey three times across his face, I can't help but laugh.

When I get there I sit next to Jaime. My mother and Mrycella sit across from us.

"So any idea how Bran fell out of that tower?" I ask Jaime.

He clears his throat, "No why?"

"Just asking."

He gives a look like I'm saying things I shouldn't be.

Then Tyrion burst in ordering people to get him food, he sits down on the other side next to Jaime.

Tyrion tells us he's going to the nights watch, not Kings Landing.

"What? You can't leave me alone in Kings Landing, I'll lose my mind," I say.

"You won't be alone, you'll have Jaime."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black," Jaime says.

"And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock. No, I just want to go stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world," Tryion says causing everyone but my mother to laugh.

"The children don't need to hear your filth," my mother says, "Come."

Her and my siblings walk out leaving Jaime, Tyrion, and I.

"Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque. Give me a good clean death any day," Jaime says.

"Speaking for the grotesques. I'd have to disagree. Death is so final, whereas life...ah, life it full of possibilities," Tyrion says.

"I agree with Tryion," I say.

"I hope the boy does wake, I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say."

"My dear brother, there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on," Jaime says.

"My dear brother, you wound me, you know how much I love this family."

Jaime walks out leaving Tyrion and me.

"Are you really going to the nights watch?" I ask.

"I'm not going for long. I'll be back before you know it."

I just sigh.

*

We stop at an Inn on our way back to Kings Landing.