twenty-three

The four of us stand on a hill looking over the city. We got our weapons back.

Daenerys turns around to face us, "I banished you, twice," she says looking at Jorah, "You came back, twice. And you saved my life," he doesn't say anything, "So I can't take you back, and I can't send you away."

She walks towards him but he takes a few steps back, "You must send me away." He rolls up his sleeve showing her his cracked dry skin.

"Is there a cure?" Daenerys asks.

"I don't know."

"How long does it take?"

"I don't know that either, but I've seen what happens when it goes far enough. I'll end things before that."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she says on the verge of tears.

"Don't be. All I've ever wanted was to serve you. Tyrion Lannister was right. I love you. I'll always love you...goodbye, Khaleesi."

He starts to walk away, "Do not walk away from your queen, Jorah the Andal," he stops walking and turns around, "You have not been dismissed. You pledged yourself to me. You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life. Well, I command you to find the cure, wherever it is in this world. I command you to heal yourself and then return to me. When I take the Seven Kingdoms, I need you by my side."

*

Daenerys rides in the front. Daario and I are a little bit behind her. Behind us is all of the Dothraki that has pledged themselves to our queen.

Daenerys stops her horse. Daario puts his hand up causing everybody to stop.

"Everything all right, your grace?" I ask.

"How many days' ride to Meereen?'"

"A week at best," Daario says.

"How many ships will I need to bring my khalasar to Westeros?"

"Dothraki and all their horses, the Unsullied, the Second Sons, 1,00 ships easily, probably more."

"And who has that many?"

"Nobody."

"Nobody yet,"

"Well, there is the Greyjoys and their ironfleet," I remind them.

"Yes, that could work," Daenerys says.

"So we ride for Meereen, and after that, we sail for Westeros. And what then?" Daario asks.

"I take what is mine."

"You weren't made to sit on a chair in a palace."

"What was I made for?"

"You're a conqueror Daenerys Stormborn."

She gets distracted by something in the distance, "Wait here." She rides towards whatever she saw.

She's been gone for a while, some of the people and horses are getting restless.

Daario tells them something in Dothraki, which I didn't know he knew, and he rides off the way she went.

He doesn't get very far before we here her dragon. Over us, we see Daenerys riding Drogon. She lands right in front of us. She gives a long speech in Dothraki and I don't understand a word of it.

But the speech gets the Dothraki all rilled up and they start to yell and cheer.

*

After a week-long journey, we get back to the beautiful city of Meereen that is currently at war with is self.