nineteen

We take a break from walking.

"So those villages we were supposed to find," Tyrion says, "I can't live off of berries and roots forever."

"I can," Jorah says.

"You're not hungry."

"Of course I'm hungry."

"You're an awful traveling companion," I say, "Possibly the least charming man I've ever met."

"I'm not your traveling companion."

"Well, we are all traveling together in each others company, therefore..."

"Do you two ever shut up?"

"I sailed from Kings Landing to Pentos is a crate," Tyrion says, "Without ever saying a word."

"Why?"

"It never occurred to you to ask why until now? You never wondered why Tyrion Lannister and the princess decided to visit a brothel in Volantis?"

"I'm sure you visited many brothels in many cities."

"Scarlett pissed off the wrong family trying to save me. And I killed my father. He wanted to execute me for a crime I didn't commit. And he was fucking the woman I loved."

Jorah looks like he doesn't know what to say.

*

We walk for a while. Tyrion and Jorah argue about Daenerys and weather or not she will be a good queen.

We see a boat in the distance.

Jorah pulls us to hide behind some rocks, "That's a slave ship."

"Why are the anchored?" Tyrion asks

"They probably came ashore for..."

"Water," we hear someone say behind us. We turn around and there six behind us. They all have swords and they all look like they can fight.

*

They tie our hands up. They punch Jorah in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

"You got a lot of fight in you, huh?" the man who punched him says. He punches him again when Jorah gets up.

"Salt mines."

"Yes, that or galley slaves. He looks strong enough."

"What about the dwarf."

"Worthless. Cut his throat."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Let's discuss this," Tyrion says.

"And then chop off his cock."

"We'll sell it for Fortune. A dwarfs cock has magic powers."

"Wait. Wait! You can't just hand a dry cock to a merchant," a man bends down and puts a knife to Tyrion's throat, "He has to know it came from a dwarf. And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?"

"It will be a dwarf-sized cock."

"Guess again."

"The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant," the man that was punching Jorah says.

"What about the girl?"

"She'll be a whore,"

"I'd like to see you try,"

They start to drag us to the boats, "Queen Daenerys has outlawed slavery," Jorah says,

"We're bound for Volantis, not Slaver's bay. Besides, she's reopened the fighting pits. I've never heard of free men in fighting pits."