Sleeping Bambi and the Overjoyed Idiots

“We're here.” Sehun announces as he parked the car, sighing when he catches the sight of Luhan still peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat.

“You look like a girl,” He unconsciously blurts out, immediately covering his mouth and thanking the heavens that the elder was still sleeping, or else he's pretty sure to get himself endless amount of scoldings courtesy of the shorter.

Junmyeon nags a lot, therefore this feminine-looking male beside him has a high possibility of being a nagger himself; if not, he may even be worse than his favorite hyung.

“Ngggh.”

Upon hearing the totally unneccessary noise coming from an oh-so-innocent looking person's mouth, he tentatively eyes the elder who was starting to shift around, eyes fluttering open as he finally recovers from his little slumber.

Sehun thinks he looks like a poodle with his hair sticking out in all directions.

“Hey kid, wake up.” He half mumbles, giving the shorter's shoulder a light shake.

Luhan shifts around some more before finally sitting up straight, arranging his messed up hair as he sent little glares at the younger's direction.

“Who you callin' a kid?” He mumbles still half asleep, rubbing his eyes cutely with the back of his hand. “I'm four years older than you.”

“Are you serious?” Was all that came out of Sehun's mouth as he stares disbelievingly at the barely awake male in front of him, mind unable to process the fact that Luhan isn't twelve.

The elder just nods his head, not even fully awake to comprehend what the younger had said.

Is he even listening?

Luhan's head was starting to tilt sideways, leaving him both amazed at how the shorter could still sleep sitting up and insulted because apparently, he's such a boring person that Luhan fell asleep in the middle of their conversation.

They ended up staying in the car for almost an hour, with Luhan continuing his little beauty sleep and Sehun being bored out of his mind, the latter occasionally judging glancing at the adorable lump beside him.

“I STAY OUT TOO LATE!”