Tease

"Stupid school, stupid papers, stupid dean, stupid everything..."

"You okay?"

Junmyeon was thrown out of his little pep talk when he hears a familiar voice behind him, owned by none other than Yixing.

He turns around and was greeted by the younger's infamous dimple smile, feeling his own lips curve upwards at the warm sight.

"No, not really." He answers weakly, cheeks turning pink when he realized that Yixing, who usually walks fast, was slowing his pace to match his.

"Why?" The younger male questions him worriedly, concerned eyes encouraging him to blurt out his problems without hesitation.

And he really does, because the next thing he knew, he was puking out words of complaints and insults—most of them were for the dean and his co-officers who decided to just give him all the responsibilities instead of working as a team for the upcoming activities for the second semester, while Yixing just stares at him blankly, mind not even able to cope up with how fast he was talking.

"Are you a part-time rapper?" Was Yixing's genuine question and he stops ranting to look at the younger's expression, suddenly feeling a whole wave of affection hit him because this naive boy he just happens to like looked so genuinely serious about his question that he's starting to think of himself as a pedophile for having a crush on a child.

"No Yixing, I am not." He says with a chuckle, while the said male just nods his head before mouth a small 'ah'.

Shaking his head, he gives the younger one last glance before reaching for his phone, suddenly remembering that he needs to check up on someone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Sehun." He says without looking up from the device, easily finding the said male's caller ID and immediately pressing the call button.

"He's probably with Luhan hyung right now, so I'm going to check up on them." He adds, furrowing his eyebrows when the call doesn't get connected.

"Why isn't he answering?" He mumbles, giving his phone a confused look before he starts dialing the number again.

When he doesn't get answered for the third time he frowns, not liking how he was starting to feel worried for the two.

"Junmyeon-ah," Yixing tugs on his shirt and he tears his gaze away from his phone, attention now on the younger who was pointing towards the university's parking lot.

"Isn't that Sehun?"

"What? Where?" He half shrieks, widened eyes scanning around the area before landing on a specific car that stands out the most—it was his, so it's just a given that it was the most expensive-looking out of all the vehicles there—and sure enough, he sees his dongsaeng through the windscreen of his car.

"Who's that?" Yixing points to the person beside Sehun and he squints his eyes, frowning when he sees an unfamiliar bundle of charcoal black hair.