Bambi Meets The Gang

“Guys, say hi to my cousin.” Junmyeon announces and in a matter of seconds, nine pairs of eyes immediately went towards his and Luhan’s direction, the latter visibly stiffening at the large amount of attention he was getting.

“That good-looking one over there is Jongin,” He says, pointing to the tan-skinned male sitting on the left edge of the bed with a smug smile on his face, his cousin acknowledging the younger with a gentle nod.

“Sup.” Jongin greets, flashing them his infamous killer smile.

“And that’s Kyungsoo, his bae.” Chuckling, he gestures to his large-eyed friend who now looks this close to strangling him to death because of the statement he just said.

“I swear if you keep calling me shit, I’m going to kill everything and everyone you love.” Kyungsoo says through gritted teeth, glaring at him with those murderous big eyes of his as he balls his little fists threateningly.

And he flinches because those tiny fists once became the reason why he couldn’t attend school for almost a week.

“So cute~” He hears Luhan let out an silent squeal from the side and smiles, finding it too adorable that his cousin wasn’t the slightest fazed by the younger's scary aura. He probably even found it endearing that Kyungsoo looked somewhat like an angry baby owl.

“Let’s go on, shall we?” He gets a cute nod from his cousin and takes it as a cue for him to carry on acquainting Luhan to his second family.

Proceeding to introduce the rest of the gang, he starts from Kris and Tao who were talking about shopping, specifically Gucci bags since the younger has some sort of obsession over the said brand; going to Lay, who looks like he had no idea how he even got there in the first place—he still finds it adorable though, because whipped; then towards the Baekyeol couple being all cheesy and lovely in their own share of the bed, Chanyeol stealing random kisses from Baekhyun who’s lazily playing with the taller’s hands; and lastly the peaceful ones at the back Minseok and Jongdae, the latter busy playing Sims on his phone while the elder concentrates on munching his precious steamed bun.

“N-Nice to meet you all, I’m Kim Luhan.”

Luhan, after a few hesitations here and there, decided to properly introduce himself to the little audience, waving his hand in the air as a greeting before bowing politely in front of the awe-stricken males comfortably gathered in the bed.

They seem nice, he thinks as he scans each of their faces.

Everyone in the room had gone a little quiet, some giving him warm smiles in return, while the others—well, other because it’s just the boy with large eyes—was it Kyungsoo?—giving him this O_O look that made him sort of uncomfortable; but nonetheless it wasn’t unwelcoming and their reactions were nowhere near violent.

It was nice being accepted for a change, since more than half of his first day in Seoul consisted of him being constantly rejected by a certain person who claims bubble tea as his girlfriend.