KoalaBaek

It's still six on a Sunday morning when Sehun wakes up to the sound of muffled voices and laughs from outside his and Junmyeon's shared room, resulting to him reluctantly getting up with his face sporting an evident frown because as you can see, he doesn't like being disrupted early in the morning.

Duh, who does?

He turns to his right and sees an empty bed, causing him to frown even more.

"He's probably out there tiring himself again." He sighs, feeling pity of his Junmyeon hyung's difficult life that he almost wanted to give him a year supply of vitamins just to help the elder regain his usual healthy body.

Almost.

I'm broke. He breathes money.

Lazily getting out of bed he yawns, stretching his arms out with a loud grunt before walking out of his room.

"Hyung, why are you so pretty?"

"Are you sure you're not a girl?"

"Are you an angel?"

"Can I marry you?"

Upon hearing the noise clearer this time he halts on his steps, eyes darting towards the lounge's direction, which is approximately ten consecutive rooms away from his and Junmyeon's.

He makes his way towards the said place with a sigh, knowing all too well the owner of the voice that he can already picture Baekhyun pestering Luhan like the kid that he is—probably clinging onto him like a koala—and the others laughing, most likely enjoying seeing their buddy making a fool out of himself first thing in the morning.

Arriving at the scene, he mentally congratulates himself for being able to predict accurately what was happening.

Well, not so accurate... since he wasn't able to forsee one thing.

Or one person.

Luhan.