Look at all those chickens🐓

Umm let me put some warnings down here
——————————————————————
——Warning——
⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️
——Gay shit——
——cussing shit——
——klance shit——
——kinky shit——
——probably Langst/Klangst shit——
——cute shit——
🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤⚠️🖤
Cool now that you know that there is gonna be some shit In here then I guess I'll get on the story...

Edit: hey, if your new, welcome. If your not, thanks for staying. I really do be on some crack shit sometimes 😔. So I just realized I need to label some of these with actual chapter names and shit.... sooo I'll just put emojis or something. So like this one is gonna have a chicken emoji cause... I can. I'm not good at explaining shit so just try and figure it out?
Anyway, please enjoy my shit sense of humor and the beautiful sex scenes. :) also I swear that the writing gets better throughout the book just stick with me... Ight
See you at the end, Peace ✌️
——————————————————————
OI LOOK AT ME! HEY HI HELLO SO LIKE THE CHICKEN CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE IGHT SO READ IF YOU WILL BUT IF YOU WANT GOOD QUALITY SHIZ THEN READ ANYTHING BUT CHIKEN :) OK BYE NOW
Keith's POV
•_•
Ok so I'm done with life.

My stupid team successfully got me to get out of the castle and go to this stupid space mall shit. The only reason why I'm going is because Lance really wanted to hang out with me. Why would I turn down hanging out with my crush. And also I kinda want to get around to getting some cute clothes.

There are two sides to me. The 'I'm gonna fucking kill you, emo' side. And the 'I just want to skip around in a crop top and a mini skirt because I fucking can... and while I'm at it ill  just fucking kill you too' side. (Keith's a fucking mood) But I mainly want to hang out with Lance.

Yeah I like Lance. No I love Lance. He's just an idiot sometimes. Any way we are on our way to the space mall. And Allura said there was no reason to bring all the lions so we decided to just bring three of them.

Hunk is in his lion with Pidge. Shiro is in his lion with Allura and Coran. And I'm in lances lion. But since I'm an awkward bitch, we haven't really said anything science we've left. He's just following Everyone else's lion. He looks deep in thought. I'm standing next to his chair, glancing at him every two seconds. Lances eyes are so pretty. God damnit not now gay thoughts. Besides,he's straight, he would never like me like that.

Lances pov
Owo
HOLY SHIT KEITH IS IN MY LION IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! HES SO PRETTY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. OH GOD IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW.

I feel bad for not talking to him! I feel like anything I say would just turn into a stupid argument! Agh damnit!

Keith's pov
T-T
Yeah he's definitely straight he's always flirting with girls and shit. "Ok we're like 2 minutes away ok Keith." Lance breaks me out of my thoughts. "O-oh ok.."

We are finally at the mall, we park our lions ( or do they put them on leashes.. I'll stop) and we walk inside. Pidge and hunk went to go look at computer stuff. Shiro went to go be a dad and followed them to make sure they don't get into trouble. Allura and Coran went to go look for things for the ship and Lance and I went to go walk around. Everything was going smooth. We were talking, laughing and we actually were getting along. Until they showed up.

"Hey hot stuff. My friends and I were checking you out from across the mall and were wondering if you would like to come and get some dinner with us" Said some Alien bitch. " Oh! Sure! You and. Your friends are really cute, maybe we can see a movie as well?" Lance said walking off with this hoe.