Something new?🥦

Ok hey guys this is a little new, but I just wanted to show you a little preview of what it'd be like when I write some bnha stories( it's gonna be fairly short, you know cause it s a preview) . So I hope you like tododeku and kiribaku cause that's what it'll be in here, hope you enjoy :)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Midoriya's Point Of Veiw
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

It was a late October night and I was walking along the old train tracks near the run down abandoned hero academy. I usually go and draw or write in my notebook there since it's so quiet. And plus there's a bunch of school desks and paper and pencils scattered all over the place so it's perfect.

As I was walking I realized it was getting dark. And really cold. I stopped walking to untie my jacket around my waist, so that I could put it on.

  Suddenly I heard a twig snap not even ten feet away from me. I look around and decide to brush it off as a small animal. I finish putting my jacket on and take out my phone. "7:00" I mumble to myself. It should be getting darker soon. The sun has already hit the brink of setting.

The view was amazing. The way the sun's rays pass through the branches of the trees. And the  shadow that the academy was casting on the ground. The leaves dancing in the light breeze that went through the air. This would be amazing to paint. I take my phone out to take pictures of the beautiful view.

All of the sudden I ear another twig snap and then leaves crunching. I snap my head around. Now I know someone or something was with me. "Hello?!" I yell. I feel something quickly brush past me.

Oh god oh god. I'm gonna die-

I hear a shaky voice call out my name. I look in every direction, trying to figure out who or what was calling out my name.

Without warning I feel something flash past me again, nearly knocking me down.

"Woah! W-who's there!" I yell in fear. And for the third time I feel something go right past me, knocking me down this time but strangely there was something behind me that caught my fall.

A tall something.. a breathing something- oh shit that something was a someone.

Before I could turn around to see who it was I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck. My eyes widened, as I feel arms snake their way across my waist.

It felt like someone was sucking on my neck, I started to get dizzy, and my vision started to cloud.

My legs felt as if they were jelly, it was only a matter of time before I collapsed. Then my once blurry vision slowly started to get darker and darker. Until I couldn't see anything. I think I just passed out...
•^•^•^••^•^••^•^••^•^^•^••^^••^•^•^•^•^•^
Hope that was good, I'll continue the second part if you guys want. Tell me if I should make a new book so that I could write more story's like this. Um but for now back to your klance stories.

Peace out fuckers ✌️

Baiiiii~~