Brojob ;)))) 🍆

(Wait what p2 :) )

Lance gets up and starts walking to Keith's room.

"Knock knock keef open your door!" Lance says while barging into Keith's room.

Keith was on his make shift phone Pidge had made, and he looked very disturbed.

"Whatcha doin?" Lance said walking over to Keith's bed, peering over trying to see what he was looking at.

"Um.. I still don't understand how anyone would do that.." Keith said, looking up at lance in pure confusion.

"Dooo what?" Lance said leaning on the door frame of Keith's room.

" 'jack off' like what's the point of it? Why would you do that?" Keith said looking at lance.

"I'm guessing you looked it up?" Lance says sitting next to Keith on his bed. "yeah.. but like I don't know how to do it still, or like.. why"Keith said hugging his legs

"want me to explain?" Lance said with a sigh
"I mean, if it's alright with you.." Keith said looking up at lance with puppy dog eyes.

Lance blushes. "O-ok where do I start.. um you know what sex is right?"
"mm I think?" Keith said tilting his head a bit.

'He is totally a fuckin sub' lance thought

"You know, it's where you stick your pp in a girls coochi" Lance said doing the 👉👌 motion with his hands.

"... oh yeah. Bleh that's gross" Keith said sticking out his tongue

Lance is now blushing even more, think of how cute Keith is being right now." I guess. But that's one less thing I have to tell you, so what do you want to know first?"

"well first I want to know why people do it" Keith said putting his head on his knees,
"we'll have you ever looked at something and got excited? Like down here?" Lance says motioning to Keith's private area

"Excited? What do you mean?" Keith said cocking an eyebrow. "Hold on.." Lance states while he gets phone out. "ok look." Lance is now showing Keith pictures of hot girls, with no tops on..

"Ew- why don't they have tops on? Nobody wants to see their tatas!" Keith said looking away from the phone

"what do you mean ew, there naked ladies!" Lance said kinda sounding offended.

"Like I'mma have to put this down.. imma get a boner.." lance whispered that last part, but Keith heard it anyway.

"what's a boner?" Keith said looking at lance, lance found it adorable that Keith was so innocent. He just wanted to rip all of that away from him.

"it's where your pp stands up and is trying to say hi to people.. it gets excited" lance said rubbing his temples.  He was trying to figure out why Keith didn't like tits.

"oh- so that's what it's called?" Keith questioned putting his legs down, and leaned back on his hands.

"yeah- I'm still surprise you didn't get excited when I showed you those girls.." lance muttered