Thats some kinky shit

It's in the fucking title.
Their both like in there early twenties.

"Babe?" Lance said walking into Keith's personal office ( it's in their house, like in a separate room) in an oversized hoodie that just barely covered his legs.

"Mhm?" Keith said,concentrating on the computer screen as he typed up the costs of the bills for this month.

Lance looked down at the floor, a tint of blush on his face. "I have a problem.." he pouts.

"What is it hun?" Keith said still focusing on the screen in front of him.

Lance quietly mumbled.

"Speak up? I couldn't hear you." Keith stated.

"I'm.. horny.. " Lance said fidgeting with his hands.

"Ok... well I can't do anything about that right now baby, I'm kinda busy.." Keith said picking up a pen as he wrote down one of the banks phone numbers. Keith wasn't lying when he said he was busy. He had a hell of a lot of things to do at the moment. Bills, taxes, marriage plans. He simply just didn't have time to fuck right now.

"Mmm But... but daddy I want your dick now..." Lance said looking at Keith with a smirk. Usually that would make Keith jump up and do what he wanted.

"Nope, that's not going to work on me lance. Not right now at least. I have to much to do. I can't hold it off. Just.. just go grab on of the toys from the closet or something.." Keith said getting up from his desk to grab a different notebook to write in.

"But... I want you! I want you deep inside me daddy.. please? At least a hand job? Anything daddy just please me!" Lance whined.

"Lance." Keith said turning around and looking at the boy with a very stern look. "Don't be a brat. Now go get yourself off like a big boy."

"Don't treat me like I'm five!" Lance raised his voice.

"Well Your acting like a brat right now. That's not my fault." Keith said sitting back into his chair.

"Hmph.." Lance sighed and walked out of the room.
—-
Not even fucking ten minutes later
—-
"Daddy... please fuck me? Please!?" Lance said walking back into Keith office thing.

"Lance I said no. That's my final answer." Keith sighed.

Lance walked over to Keith and sat on his knee.

"Get off lance I don't have time for this." Keith said, trying to look at the computer screen.

Lance didn't get off, instead he got himself off. (Bad pun I know) He started grinding into Keith's leg.

"Lance no." Keith said sternly.

Lance swung his arms around Keith's neck and moaned into Keith's ear. "D- dirty talk daddy?"

"Your such a brat you know that?"

"Mhm.." Lance moaned.

"I- that wasn't even dirty talk..." Keith said.

"P-please daddy.. talk dirty to me.." lance whined, kissing Keith's neck.

"Fine... thirty minutes. That's all, understand?" Keith stated in his dominating voice.

"Mm yes daddy.." Lance said reaching down to palm himself through his sweater.