You left your diary at my house pt2📓😢

I can't believe I'm in Lances room right now... holy shit I'm gonna freak.

"So for example, in the sentence... umm 'The cat chased and caught the mouse' The cat would be the subject and chased and cought would be the verbs" Lance said leaning over my shoulder pointing to the sentence he was talking about.

"Why are they teaching you this shit? I learned this in like third grade." Lance laughed.

"I was honestly thinking the same thing." I giggled.

He's so close to me... god his cologne smells so good..

"Hold on I think I have some work that would be little more challenging..." Lance said walking over to his desk, tripping on my backpack on his way over. Some of my books fell out of it.

"Oh shit sorry." He said bending down to pick up some of the stuff that fell out.

I bend down to help him out. Our heads bump when we go down.

"Ow, eh.. sorry." He says looking up at me...it might just be my imagination but it look like he was blushing.
I look up at him and laugh," it's ok.."

We stare at each other what for what seems like forever... I never realized how beautiful Lances eyes were.

Bzz
Bzz

Message from Dad( big bro)
hey I'm outside, Adam made dinner so hurry your ass up

I look at my phone and read the notification.

"Damnit." I whispered to myself.

"Who's that? " lance asked.

"Oh.. it's my brother shiro," I said grabbing the books on the floor and putting them into my backpack.

"He said he's outside."

"Awee come on, cant you stay longer?" Lance said pouting.

"Nope. His fiancée made dinner, and his cooking is something I can't miss." I state plainly before putting my backpack on.

"Awe fine ok.. see you tomorrow?" Lance said walking me down the stairs to the front door.

"Yeah see ya." I walk out , I see shiro sitting in the front seat of his truck.

HONK
HONK

"SHIT!" I say jumping back, due to the sudden noise.

"FIRST OF ALL LANGUAGE! AND SECOND HURRY UP KEITH, ADAM MADE TACOS AND IM HUNGRY AS SHIT" Shiro yelled, snickering from me getting scared.

"I'm coming goddamnit..." I said opening the car door and waving to lance.

Ughh I wish I could've stayed longer.

Lances pov

I walk Keith outside, watching his ass all the way out the door. Goddamn! That ass... But it's not gay if he's my homie right?

He waves at me from the car window and his brother drives off.

I walk back into the living room and just think to myself how friggin cute Keith's laugh is. My heart melts every time.. and his eyes... I could've stared into them for hours on end... he's so pretty..

but he's my homie so it's not gay...

Nah fuck it. It's kinda gay. But in the homie way..

Right?

....nahhh definitely in the homie way.

I think it's in the homie way....

Shit am I gay?
I like pussy... but do I like ass too? What the hell... fuck.. what is this fucking called?

"VERONICA?! I THINK I LIKE BOYS? BUT I LIKE PUSSY TOO WHAT IS THIS CALLED?!!!" I yell running up stairs to my sisters room.

I kick the door open and see Veronica on her phone.

"help-" I say running to her bed and flopping onto her stomach.

"UGH- God lance when did you get so heavy?"she said pushing me off of her.

"I think I like Keith..." I say into her bed, then I let out a long groan.

"Pshh you like boys now? That's cute." She said scrolling on her phone.

"Noo I like pussy... I think? But like I want to fuck Keith at the same time?" I say, in more of a question manner.

"First of all tmi... and second that's called bisexual." She said getting out of her bed.

"Bicycle?" I ask.

"No.. you idiot. Bisexual, it's when you like both genders." She said walking over to her closet.

"Ohhh... i think I'm that.." I say sitting up on her bed.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, looking at her funny.

"Welll my friends and I are going out for dinner tomorrow and I need to figure out what to wear." She says picking out some shirts from her closet.

"That doesn't make sense.. why would you pick them out right now? Can't you do that tomorrow?" I ask her.
" well I'm working overtime tomorrow and by the time I get back I'll only have enough time to shower and do my hair and makeup before I have to leave... and picking my outfit usually takes about an hour or so.. I'm complicated" she states throwing some clothes on her bed.

"Can you get your gay ass out of here, I need to concentrate." Veronica said waving me off.

"Ouch." I say putting my hand up to my chest acting like I was offended.

"Seriously lil bro this is important." She said laughing.

"Ok love you." I say getting up and walking out.

On the way to my room I start thinking of when these feelings towards Keith started showing up.
Was it last year? I think I've always had them I just thought they were normal... crap.

I walk into my room and see a black journal halfway under my bed.

"What the hell" I say to myself.

I pick it up, and the cover says

"Keith's journal fucking put it down."

Yeah definitely not going to put it down now..
••••••
Cliffhanger bitch.
Ight it's late imma sleep
✌️ peace