I found this somewhere

It was a slow day, the team of Voltron was all sitting on the couch talking about who knows what, but that's when the raven haired boy walked into the room holding his arm.

"Guys... um I have something to tell you..." Keith says looking down.

This catches the teams attention, seeing the boy like this is worrying them. Yes he's usually pretty emo, but it looked like something was actually bothering him.

The purple eyed boy sniffles." So um... I guess galra men can... well what I'm trying to say is... I'm pregnant." Keith says looking up at him his teammates.

The team snaps their heads to lance.

"WH-! WHAT NO WE DIDNT- WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME??" Lance yells putting up his hands.

A few seconds of silence pass.

Then Keith starts bursting out with laughter, "PFFT APRIL FOOLS!!"

"What's an April fools?" Allura asks.

"I don't even think galra men could get pregnant" Coran said more so asking a question.

Pidge was dying of laughter while hunk tried to keep them calm, as well as himself.

"That's was amazing!" Pidge said trying to regain themselves.

Shiro just crossed his leg out a breath, " that was just mean."

"WHY THE QUIZNACK DID EVERYONE THINK I WAS THE FATHER!!" Lance yelled.
-0-00/0/0/000/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0//00/00/0

That was like one of those filler episodes, I have about five or six chapters backed up right now and I might be publishing two later today.

If you guys could do me a huge favor and tell me who you'd like to see top more often? That would help me a lot thanks.

Alright author Chan out - I can't believe said that, I hate myself.

Peace out fuckers!!

BAIIIII ✌️✌️