I dont have time for titlesss prt 4?🗡

I hold lance in my embrace, not wanting to let go. My mind is racing a million miles a minute.

I feel light headed.

I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. But it's to late. I can feel small droplets welling up in the corner of my eyes.

This can't be real.
This can't be happening.
I don't want to believe it.

"Lance..." I say into his shoulder.

"You can't leave me... I.. I won't let you.." my embrace tightens around him, I eventually let go soft sobs into his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Keith I should've told you sooner..." he cried.

Sooner?

"What do you.....what do you mean sooner?!" I say letting go of him.

Silence...
"Lance!?" I say shaking him. He looks at me, his eyes bloodshot from crying.

"They..." his voice trails off into a quiet sob.

"Go on.."

"They... they told me I would have to serve eventually... I didn't know that it was going to be this soon. I thought I could tell you... later." He looks down as he says this.

"Later? Later!? Lance why would you wait until the very last minute! If you told me earlier then I could have prepared myself for this... or maybe even stopped it from happening!" I yell at him.

He squeezed his eyes shut letting teardrops fall down his face. It looked like he was gonna break down again.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for raising my voice. I just... I can't loose you... your... your the only friend I have!" I say tearing up.

"You have shiro..." he says looking at me with apoplectic eyes.

"Yeah, But shiro is always busy preparing for the coronation... I can't bother him... and all the other servants are to afraid to talk to me..."
I say looking at the floor, wiping my eyes.

"Your the only one I can truly be myself around... I don't have to act like some royal asshole... lance I..." my voice trails off.

I want to confess... but I don't want him to deal with that right now..

"Never mind... when are you leaving? I want to spend as much time as I can with you..." I say tearing up again. The more I think about how he's not going to be here the more I break a little.

"....I'm sorry...." Lance says looking down, tears falling off his face to the floor.

"Lance... no....are you serious!??!" I yell at him, letting the tears welling up in the corner of my eyes fall down.

"I'm sorry Keith... I..." his voice breaks.

"Your living today aren't you? You ass hole! When? when are you leaving today?" I raise my voice again.

"I don't know..." he says putting his head down.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!"  I yell and run to open the door.

One of the guards.

"We're here for me McLa-"

I cut him off. "You can't take him!" I sob.

"Keith.. just.." Lance says walking towards me putting a hand on my shoulder. I take it and pull him into a hug.

"lance you can't leave!" I yell into his chest.

I could feel him walking towards the guard..

"Please.."I grab him tighter.

Eventually another guard came to see what the problem was. He ended up pulling me off of lance.

"Let him go!!!" I yell/sob.
"Calm down your majesty.."
They needed up pulling me off of lance.

I laid in my bed crying the whole rest of the day..

How am I supposed go on without him?
•••••
Yay... finally fucking done.

Peace ✌️