Fucking chocolate cake bitch🍫🍰

I slam twenty bucks on the counter and look the cashier dead in the eye.

"I need the chocolate cake. The one with double the fucking chocolate and triple the fucking cake." I tell her.

"Coming right up." She takes my money, while smiling.

"It's pretty late to get cake isn't it?" She asks me, while taking the piece of cake out of the display cabinet.

"It's never to late for cake." I tell her. I mean it is almost twelve in the morning. I might have to eat the cake tomorrow...

"Haha, I guess your right on that." She laughs, putting my cake in a box, so I can carry it out.
She then proceeds to put the small box on the counter, and ring up the total.

"You can keep the change." I tell her as I snatch the box off the counter and run out the store.
God I can't wait to eat this. I go over to my motorcycle and open the small trunk on the back and put the box in.

It might slide around and flip over... I take off my jacket and make a little nest for my cake to sit in.

"Safe and sound." I say patting the box. I close the trunk thingy and hop onto my bike. I put my helmet on my head and turn the key, and we're off.
———
"I'm home!" I yell walking into the house my cake in my hand. I toss the keys onto the table and walk in the kitchen.

"You will be safe in here until I decide to devour your insides." I tell my cake before putting it into the fridge.

"Why couldn't you just drop me off while you were out Keith? " I hear lance whine from the living room. I turn and see him pouting. He sure did make himself comfortable on my spot of the couch.

It looked like he had changed into these blue booty shorts.

"What in the fuck are you wearing. I was kidding about how you looked gay earlier but now I'm dead serious." I tell him, chucking a bit after.

"Some girl left them over and they're comfortable okay?" He says, crossing my arms.

I walk over to the couch and grab the remote off of his lap.

"It's horrible that you don't know her name." I say reaching over to grab his bowl of popcorn.

"Hey! That's mine!" He hissed trying to reach back over to grab it back.

" yeah and that's my shirt your wearing." I tell him. Did he fucking go in my room. What did I tell him about that.

"Whatever.." he pouts, crossing his arms and looking at the tv.

Why do I feel my cheeks heating up.. why does he look so cute. Eh it's late, I'm probably just tired or some shit.

"Can we watch lion king?" Lance asks me.

"Why? Didn't you watch it yesterday?" I furrow my brows. I don't see the point in watching something over again.

"Oh yeah... Mulan?" He asks again.

I personally love the movie Mulan. It's fucking amazing.

"Bet." I say searching up the movie on Amazon.

About thirty minutes into the movie lance puts his head onto my shoulder.

"Hey what gives.. oh.." I start to say, but then I realize he had fallen asleep. He looked so pretty when he's asleep.

He shifted and put his head into my chest. I moved the hair out of his face and looked at him. He's so cute... I smile down at lance as he sleeps soundly.

I'll admit it, I've always found lance quite adorable at times. But I never really considered the fact that I might have a crush on him. Do I have a crush on him? Well I mean it doesn't matter cause he's gotta be the straightest man alive... actually he might not be. I mean I don't think there's a possible heterosexual explanation for lance wearing booty shorts. No normal straight man would do that.

Maybe I actually have a shot at being with him.
—-
I fucking hate this chapter. It's short and it's absolutely shit. But eh I publish it.

Peace bitches✌️