Payback bitch📱

Smutty smut smut warning ⚠️

-)-)—)-))-)-)-))—))-/)-)/))—))-(-(-(/(/((/(/)::((

Lances pov

What do you mean your going out!?" I yelled

"I'm sorry babe but my it's my friends birthday, I had totally forgot we had plans today! It's just gonna be me and the guys, you don't really know them all that well so it'd kinda be awkward for you to go." Keith says fixing his shirt in the bathroom mirror.

"But that's no fair! We planned our chill day today! We were gonna watch Netflix and make a pillow fort! It feels like you don't have time for me anymore!"I cross my arms and pout.

It's not like I have a problem with him going out, I love it when my boyfriend goes out with his friends, but I'm just mad that he canceled our date last minute.

"Baby you know that's not true, we're always hanging out, and it's just this one time I need to cancel ok? Next time I'll tell you in advance." He says looking at me through the mirror.

I know it's selfish, but I was really looking forward to this. We had it all planned out too!

"Fine, whatever go out with your friends! I'll get you back somehow." I mumbled the last part.

I'd feel bad if I didn't let him go out, I think the whole reason Im making a big deal out of this is because I want him to feel guilty.

He sprays on some cologne, and turns around and kisses my head, and pulls me closer to him.

"I'm sorry, I promise won't cancel next time baby." He says sounding genuinely sorry.

I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's ok I guess... go! Before your late." I look up at him and smile.

"Thank you babe." he kisses my cheek, and makes his way out of our bedroom and down the stairs.

I lean on the bannister and look at him. " Are you taking you motorcycle?" I ask.

"Yeah" he said grabbing his helmet and his leather gloves.

"Be safe baby, I'll see you later tonight. What time do you think you'll be back?" I ask.

He turns around to look at me," I'm not sure, the guys are unpredictable. I'll text you alright?"

"Alright, love you babe." I say blowing a kiss to him.

He leans back and pretends to catch it and put it on his cheek," love you too, I'll see you later babe."

I chuckle, " ok see you later."

He gives me a quick smile and unlocks the door. I hear his motorcycle start up, and then the sound of him driving away.

Ugh I'm already bored.... imma watch Netflix.

*five office episodes later*

I pause the tv and take out my phone to scroll through Pinterest. Then I get the idea to check my boyfriends Snapchat. He usually posts things on his story once and a while and I wanted to see what he was up to.

I check his story and see he's at a bar with his friends. Looks like a couple people from his work. We're both cops, but he's dose undercover work. Right now we're trying to take down this gang called the galra?