Flower🌺

Thank you to my bro clouds of coffee for writing some of this chapter 😌
———-
As I step out of the shower, steam floating off of my pale skin, i grab my towel and start drying off my hair. As I reached out to grab my clothes off of the sink, the realisation hit me like a truck. I dropped my towel, looking around frantically. 'No no no no no! They've gotta be here somewhere!' I looked up into the mirror in defeat. "Dammit"  I muttered. "I didnt bring any clothes" As any sane person would believe, I'm terrified to go back to my room... 'Why?' you ask? Because Lance is in there, and he's not exactly in the best state of mind at this point in time

I could just stay in here, naked, on the cold bathroom floor until Lance forgets about me...  No that's idiotic. How would he even forget about me? Thats it. There's no other choice. I've gotta suck it up and bolt it.

'Sweet Jesus. Gerard Way give me hope' I thought before grabbing my towel and flinging open the door, running out butt ass naked down the hall reciting the lyrics to 'Teenagers' in my head.

—-
Lance pov
—-
I left Keith's room to put on some more comfortable clothes. I realized Keith had left his clothes in his room before he went to shower, so you could say I was rushing a bit.

I fast walk back to Keith's room, hoping. I wansnt to late.

"Knock knock! Keithy you decent?" Please don't be decent please don't be decent..

"N-no! Not yet.." he sounded like he was rushing.

"Too late!" I put the passcode in and Jesus Christ.

I was welcomed with a beautiful sight. Keith had barley put his underwear on.
His dick was still out. I saw my chance. I took it.

"NO! LANCE!" He put his hands out in front of him. Like that would make me stop.

I wrapped my lips around his member and looked up at him with hope in my eyes. Please for the love of god let me continue.

He looked so cute, so unsure of what's was going on. his shoulders tensed up, blush plastered all over his face.

He turned his head around, so he didn't have to look at me.

He wasn't resisting, so I took it as a go.

I got to work, swirling my tongue around his member, listening to the small grunts he made.

I bobbed my head up and down his dick, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and did the work him self. Making me choke in the process.

"G-God I'm about to cum! Lance! So good..." Keith moaned.

I started palming myself through the shorts I had put on. Moaning onto his cock.

"L-Lance!!" Keith moaned as he came into my mouth.

I couldn't help but cum as well. He was so hot, I couldn't help it.

I felt this sudden wave of drowsiness after I came. I became so tired, I just needed to rest my head and knock the fuck out.
——
"Lance?" I ask.

I think he passed out..

A wave of regret slapped me in the face as I realize what had just happened.
God what the fuck did I do.. Why would I let him do that. What just happened.

I pick lance up and lay him down in my bed. I go and get dressed. The only thing that occupied my thoughts was, 'why did I like it.'
——
SORRY FOR NO UPDATE PLZ NO KILLS ME AHHHH