Welp pt2😪

Previously-•

It's been about an hour in a half. I stoped crying about 20 minutes ago. My eyes were red and puffy and I had tear stains on my cheeks. My pillow was wet with my salty tears.

I had taken off my shirt and put some sweat pants on so I could be more comfortable. Right now I was lying in my bed, trying to not cry even more than I already have.

Suddenly I hear knock on my door...

[•]

My head shifts to the door, I was deciding if I wanted to get up and answer it. I looked like a zombie at the moment.

My hair was all messed up. My skin was probably pale. And my eyes were puffy and had bags under them.

Another knock

"Lance? Please open your door it's me."

Why...

"Lance can't come to the door right now, leave a message after the, fuck off"

"Lance come on... just let me in.."

I lug myself out of the bed over the the door and open it.

"What do you want Ke- "

I was interrupted with Keith planting his lips onto mine. I think I might've passed out do to crying and now I'm in a coma. Like one of those nice comas though.

I didn't want to waste time cause I might wake up anytime now, so I kissed back. The simple kiss turned into a make out session. Keith had pulled off our kiss and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

And then I woke up...

Just kidding! Just kidding...

We had sex after that ;)

-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Ok so didn't feel like making a smut at the moment but if you want to see the smut part of that then tell me

Ok peace people ✌️