World of Spirits - Ch 2: Raizen High

Y/n's POV

I'm starting to wake-up not because of the alarm or the sunlight passing through the window. I was waking-up because Kotori is jumping on my bed and she has a cheery attitude.

Kotori: "Come on Y/n wake up! Wake-up! Your going to be late for school!"

Y/n: "Alright Mom, I'm up."

Kotori: "Hey! I'm not a Mom!"

Y/n: "Yeah yeah yeah, now get off."

Kotori: "Fine, just go to the house to get some breakfast. Oh, and here's your Uniform that you will need."

She pointed on a box near my coat on the study table. I went over to open the box and saw the uniform I'm going to wear.

 I went over to open the box and saw the uniform I'm going to wear

Y/n: "Well, at least it doesn't look like a rag."

I took off my shirt and pants leaving only my boxers and I noticed that Kotori is still here and she was blushing madly.

Y/n(Smirk): "Like what you see?"

Kotori(Blushing): "A-At lease wait for me to leave before you start stripping!"

She just run back to their house while I went to the bathroom to wash. I then wear the Uniform and it fits perfectly on me and went to their house to get some breakfast.

Y/n: "Hey, what's for breakfast?"

Shido: "Oh hey Y/n. It's just some burger stake, come join us."

Y/n: "Don't mind if I do."

I sit down on the table and grab some food and put it on my plate. I couldn't help it but to watch Tohka devour all the food.

Y/n: "Does she really eat like that?"

Kotori: "Yup, her stomach is like a bottomless pit."

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n, Tohka and Shido walking together to the school.

I followed Shido and Tohka cuz I will be in their class. Then we saw a teacher with a brown hair and wearing some glasses.

???: "Oh hello Itsuka-kun, Yatogami-san. Is this the new student that will join us?"

Shido: "Yes he is. This is Y/n Yatogami, Tohka's cousin."

Okamine: "Nice to meet you Mr. Yatogami. I'll be your homeroom teacher, my name is Okamine Tamae."

"