World of Titans - Ch 13: Trouble at Trost

Author's POV

Erwin requested Y/n to join them in the exploration while he just wait for everyone to pick there Regiment at the Trost.

Y/n:" Do I really have to go to this damn exploration?"

Erwin: "Yes. Because your a member of the Scout Regiment and you haven't join in a single expedition we had since to join."

Y/n: "Petra keep moaning on her room every night that made me hard to sleep."

Everyone else look at Petra and she was covering her face with her hand.

Erwin: "Anyway, get on your horse. We'll begin the formation."

Y/n: "I don't do horse ride. But I have my own ride."

CAVALIERE appeared out of nowhere and he ride it.

Levi: "Let's just get this over with."

Erwin: "OPEN THE GATES!"

The huge gate went open and Erwin scream signaling everyone to charge out. Y/n was riding beside Levi and in front of them is Erwin leading everyone.

Y/n: "So what's the plan? We're going to ride till sunset?"

Erwin: "We'll ride towards the wall and and eliminate all the Titans in the way."

Y/n: "That's it?"

Levi: "What where you expecting."

Y/n: "I was expecting that I get some challenges aside watching you guys kill Titan. And besides, how the hell would you seal that huge hole in the wall?"

Erwin: "That's why we brought you with us. You might have an Idea on sealing it."

Y/n: "Do I look like a foreman to you?"

Scout1: "Two abnormal Titan's ahead!"

Erwin: "Prepare to engage! Levi, take the outer one."

A few Scouts used the Houses and trees to used their ODM to kill the Titan. Levi used his speed to cut the Titan's back knee to fall it down. He then fly on it's back and slice it's nape off. He then look towards the other Titan and saw that the Scouts just killed it.

Y/n: "That all of them?"

Erwin: "Let's get back to formation."

Scout2: "Commander Look!"

He pointed at a huge white smoke behind them.

Hanji: "What is that?"

Petra: "Maybe there's a fire happening on Trost."

Y/n: "I doubt it. If it's a fire that smoke should be black. But instead it's white, it the same smoke as the Titans release."

Levi: "What are you orders Erwin?"

Erwin: "We'll forfeit the Expedition for now. Everyone! Retreat!"

All of the Scout ride back to Trost to see what's happening.

Time Skip brought to you by