World of Spirits - Ch 3: Welcome Back

Author's POV

In the building at the center of Tengu City is the company called 'D.E.M Industries' it's the only industry able to manufactured Realizer Units for the AST. Inside the DEM office a man in his mid 40's is sitting on a couch while drinking some coffee.

This man, is Isaac Westcott. Head of the DEM Industries.

Isaac: "Do you have the report on Princess?"

???: "Yes sir, I have. It appears that she attend on Raizen High School, in the name of Tohka Yatogami and she's always stay close on one person. A boy."

Isaac: "Oh, and who is this 'Boy' that she always with?"

???: "Shido Itsuka. He was adopted by the Itsuka Family when he was just a child.

Isaac: "I see. What about the Male Spirit appeared a few days ago. Do you have a report on that?"

???: "That's why I'm here sir. That so called 'Male Spirit' isn't a Spirit at all sir."

Isaac: "What do you mean?"

???: "It's true that he came through Spacequake, but when we scan him, we didn't read any Spirit energy on him."

Isaac: "Interesting. Do you have any information on where he is?"

???: "Yes sir. He attends in Raizen High School like Princess. He's name is Y/n Yatogami and he's registered as Princess's cousin."

Isaac: "Hahahaha! Things really keep getting interesting! Now, I think it's time for us to make our move, don't you think so? Ellen Mira, Humanity's strongest Wizard."

Ellen: "Yes sir

Ellen: "Yes sir."

At Raizen High, Y/n is just sitting on his table while waiting for the other students to come.

Y/n: "Maybe I shouldn't left early. Still have 30 mins. until class starts though."

He then lean on his chair and put his feet up the table and put his hands behind his head. He then notice that his uniform is inside out.