World of Spirits - Ch5: Mini Vacation

Author's POV

Kurumi: "Y/n-kun.~ Wakey-wakey.~

Y/n: *Groan*"W-What happen?"

Y/n slowly open his eyes and saw Kurumi still wearing her Maid-outfit and Y/n's face slowly turning from pink to red.

Y/n(Blushing): "Wha-Wha-Why are you still wearing that?!"

Kurumi: *Giggle*"Because it's what I am right now to you.~ I'm your personal maid.~ And I will do anything to please you, Master.~"

Y/n is starting to sweat bullets as Kurumi slowly crawl towards him on the bed while her assets were jiggling each step.

Kurumi: "So, Master.~ Are you thirsty?~"

Y/n(Blushing): "Y-Y-Yeah, I-I-I could you a d-drink."

Kurumi: "As you wish.~"

Kurumi grab Y/n's chin with her index finger and kissed him passionately with her tongue inserting in his mouth.

Y/n's face is now steaming red with his eyes swirling in lost of thought.

Kurumi ends off the kiss with a string of saliva were connecting from her tongue to Y/n's mouth

Kurumi ends off the kiss with a string of saliva were connecting from her tongue to Y/n's mouth. Kurumi lick her lips and sits on Y/n's lap.

Kurumi: "Is there anything else you need, Master?~"

Y/n was lost for words and didn't answer her question.

Kurumi: "I'm guessing that your hungry now~. Would you like some, Melons?~

She took off her top, revealing her breast on Y/n's face.

Kurumi: "Come on now Master,~ you can eat them as you please.~"

She grab Y/n's hand and place it on her chest and Y/n started to grope it. Kurumi couldn't help it but to moan while lightly biting her index finger. Y/n started to play with her nipple and Kurumi's moan is keep getting loader.

Y/n was about to suck on Kurumi's breast but the someone open the door making Y/n and Kurumi freeze. Y/n lean on his left and saw Yoshino by the door slightly covering her eyes with her hand and saw Y/n sitting on his bed and Kurumi is sitting on his lap and she can only see Kurumi's bareback.

Yoshino(Blushing): "I-I-I... Sh-Shido-san said t-that d-dinner's r-r-ready."

Yoshinon: "Please don't mind us Y/n we just came here to tell you that. We didn't saw anything else. We'll be going now."

Yoshino went out of the room and slam the door shut.

Y/n(Blushing): "W-We better get going."

Kurumi: "I was in a bliss.~ I really wish that you eat the food.~