World of VR - Ch 18: I got my gun back

Kirito's POV

it's been almost a week since we known Y/n. He's been helping us with our dungeon quests and helping us level up, thought Eugene and the others keeps attacking Y/n wanting to kill him for that Title reward.

And he even created a spell for us so we can understand what Groot is saying.

Asuna: "Hey Y/n. Can you bring Groot to the real world like Yui?"

Y/n: "I can. But he be a regular small tree not talking."

Leafa: "Why?"

Y/n: "Because Yui can turn into her human form so she can blend in with the other Humans in the real world.

Silica: "Aw. I really wanna hold Groot in real life."

Groot: "I am Groot."

Klein: "Yeah. That really does suck."

Agil: "So anyway, what are you guys wanna do now?"

Y/n: "Oh crap I just remember. I need to find the gun my mom gave me."

Sinon: "What kind of gun?"

Y/n: "It's just a rapid-fire pistol with two barrel."

Sinon: "Do you have the picture of it?"

Y/n: "I have it's partner right here."

He reach in to his coat and brought out his gun.

Sinon: "Whoa!"

Klein: "That looks sick!"

Silica: "It looks pretty!"

Kirito: "What kind of bullet does it use?"

Y/n: "Just regular bullets. But I covered them with my magic so the attack makes it stronger."

Sinon: "Can I test it out?"

Y/n: "Do you know how to hold a gun?"

Kiriti: "She's a guns expert in all of us here dude."

Y/n: "Then let's go outside."

We all head outside just the back of his house. He set up some watermelons a few meters in front of us.

Y/n: "Here Sinon."

She hand her the gun and she inspect it.

Y/n: "It's a rapid-fire if you hold the trigger. And don't worry about the ammo."

Sinon went in position and pointed the gun at the watermelon. Then she pulled the Trigger, hitting the watermelon.

But she didn't stop there, she keeps firing at the watermelon until all of them were destroyed.