World of Titans - Ch 15: The Truth is out (Finale)

Author's POV

The Scouts begins the Expedition with Erwin leading them. On the way, they encounter so Abnormal Titans but some Scouts where able to take them out while some got eaten.

Armin is with his squad that just kill all the remaining Abnormal Titan.

Scout1: "That's all of them."

Scout2: "Alright! Let's get back to position!"

Scout1: "Roger that."

The two of them ride their horses and went back in position.

Scout1: "You alright there Armin?"

Armin: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Scout2: "hey I see another one coming!"

The rest of his squad look at where he was pointing and saw the Armor Titan.

Scout1: "Oh shit! It's the Armor Titan!"

Scout2: "What do we do?!"

Scout1: "Fire a flare and to signal everyone!"

The Second Scout is reaching into his flare gun but they saw Armin already shot a black flare.

Scout1: "Shit! We can't let that Titan near Arlert! We have to kill it!"

Scout2: "Roger that!"

The two of them got off their horses and used their ODM gear and engage the Armor Titan. They tried to cut the Armor Titan in the nape but their blades broke in half.

Scout1: "What the?!"

Scout2: "Our blades didn't work!"

Scout1: "We need to kill it before it- LOOK OUT!"

The Armor Titan quickly grab the second Scout and squeeze him in it's hand.

Scout1: "Shit!"

He fly back to his horse and tried to run away but the Armor Titan jump high and stamp on him in the ground along with the horse. Armin seeing what happened decide to get away from it as possible.

The Armor Titan saw Armin riding away so he grab the dead horse and throw it at Armin, stumbling his horse down.

The Armor Titan jump down near Armin and he is freaking out that he don't know what to do. The Armor Titan pull down Armin's hood revealing his face to him before getting up and starts to run away.

Armin(Scared): "W-Why would he just pull down my hood and loo at my face.....?"

Jean: "Armin!"

He turn around and saw Jean and Bertolt.

Betolt: "Armin! Are you alright!?"

Armin: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Jean: "Come on let's go back in position!"

Armin ride on Jean's horse and they all follow the Armor Titan.

Jean: "What do we do about the Armor Titan?!"

Armin: "I don't know. He killed all of my squad only leaving me alive. He just took off my hood and stared at me for a few seconds before starts running away!"

Jean: "Why would just stare at you!?"

Armin: "I don't know. But it seems to be looking for something or someone."

Bertolt: "Who could he be looking for?"

Armin: "My guessing that it would be Eren. And I think that the Armor Titan is a shifter like Eren!"