Welcome to the World of VR - Ch: 16

Y/n's POV

As I'm still travelling inside the wormhole, waiting for some random world to land on, I took out my phone and look at the family picture I took.

Y/n: "Gotta admit, it was nice seeing them again."

As I keep scrolling down to look at more pictures, I didn't noticed a bunch of meteorites are heading towards me, and it hit me on the stomach.

Y/n: "Where the hell did that came from!?"

I look down and saw one of my guns that Mom gave me is falling inside of another wormhole.

Y/n: "Oh shit! Mom's gonna kill me if I lost it!"

The gun fell inside the wormhole and I follow it. When I got in, I closed my eyes because of the bright light. After a few seconds, I saw that I was falling into an open field. I spread my wings to slow my landing.

Y/n: "Where the hell am I?"

I look around and saw a giant tree and a bunch of floating islands.

Y/n: "Another fantasy world... I guess this will do."

I look behind me and saw a bunch of people flying?

Y/n: "Maybe everyone in this world can fly. I wonder if pigs finally have wings here?"

They all landed on the ground and their all wearing an armor, robs. They even have weapons ready pointed at me.

Y/n: "I think I landed on a private lawn."

Then one guy wearing a red armor, step up and grab his sword.

???: "Are you the Demon God?"

Y/n: "How did you know? Are you a stalker or something?"

???: "Then prepare to be slain by my hand!"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Different day, same crap."

Few Minutes ago.

Author's POV

In the 22nd Floor of the new Aincrad, there is a Log House there. And inside the house, there's a boy with Black hair, wearing a black attire and sitting on the couch. This is Kirigaya Kazuto. AKA Kirito.

???: "Man I'm so bored."

He look to his left and saw his friend, Klien yawning.

Kirito: "I hear you. I wanna go on a floor clearing."

???: "Kirito-kun, I told you to rest for once at least. You keep fighting like non-stop."

He look by the door and saw a girl with a blue hair, blue eyes and has a sword rested on her waist. It was his wife, Asuna Yuuki.