World of Spirits - Ch 4: Making a Move

Author's POV

Inside the Spirit's house, the sun is shining through Y/n's window and his alarm went on. He unconsciously trying to reach the alarm but his hand landed on something round an soft. He slowly open his eyes and lightly squeeze whatever it is on his hand.

He heard a soft faintly moan every time he squeeze his hand on whatever it is.

???: "You really love them, don't you~."

He slowly turn he's head to the right and saw Kurumi  wearing a loosely black night gown and his hand on her breast.

Y/n: "Sorry, I thought it was the Alarm clock."

She mounted Y/n and pinning him by the shoulder, giving him a sweetful Smile and letting her breast expose to him.

Kurumi: "I know how to wake you up, along with your little friend down there.~"

She was about to give him a kiss but someone slam open the door, stopping her.

Kotori: "Y/n! It's time to wa-"

She didn't finished when she saw Kurumi on top of Y/n with her breast exposing on his face.

Kotori(Blushing): "W-W-What do you think your doing?!"

Kurumi: "Well.~ I was about to give Y/n a sweet good morning kiss but you just happen to interrupt us.~"

Kotori(Blushing): "K-K-K-Kiss?!"

Kurumi: "Uh huh.~ Now do us a favor and leave so we can continue with our, fun.~"

Kurumi was about to plant her kiss on Y/n but Kotori kicked Y/n off the bed making his face plant the floor.

Kotori(Blushing): "Get off of him! You are not allowed to do something Lewd while I'm in here!"

Kurumi: "That's why I'm asking you to give us a few minutes. Because your still young to know this kind of things.~"

Y/n: "Did you really have to kick me?"

Kotori(Blushing): "I-It's because she's on top of you. And you can't do that kind of things here."

Kurumi: *Giggle*"You are so fun to tease, Kotori-chan.~"

Kotori(Blushing): "Grr....!"

Kurumi: "Alright, I had my fun.~"

Y/n: "Gotta wash up, we still have school."

Kurumi: "Your right. Wanna go to the bathroom together?~ So we can have more time?~"

Kotori(Blushing): "NO YOU WILL NOT!"

Y/n: "Alright, alright, enough with the yelling."