Saturday Promises

[Heyo, it's your least favorite thot, Ari

I wrote this because I had an urge to write Tord doing yoga in an undershirt, sweatpants, fuzzy slippers, and with his hair tied up into a man bun or a ponytail cause why not. It's not exactly that but it calmed my urge so I really didn't care.

Warnings: There are no warnings on this one, just an angry Tom.

Paring:TomTord]

Gathering up all his hair and tying it with a red band that he had on his wrist into a messy ponytail, it was clear that he was getting to do something physical. He huffed as he fixed his gray t-shirt that simply had the word 'hentai' on it, one of his most prized possessions. He was wearing baggy sweatpants as well, it was early in the morning and it looked like he had just climbed out of bed. Not to mention the fuzzy slippers that he was as well, he just needed something to wear for the moment. His hair was in a messy ponytail, it was actually kinda long, it did go down to his neck. He picked up the tool and opened the hood of the car, getting to work.

The front door opened, out stepped a male with messy chestnut locks, holding a cup of coffee. He looked really spaced out as his void-like eyes stared off into the distance. He wore his gray ASDF shirt as well as baggy sweatpants that he most likely stole from the other, all he owned was jeans and shorts. He was also wearing fuzzy slippers, but they were a different color. His attention snapped towards the other male who seemed to be working on the car.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Turning his attention over to the half-asleep male who was holding coffee, he hummed out a simple response.

"Huh?"

The eyeless male placed a hand on his hip, taking a sip of his black coffee before responding.

"Don't you 'huh' me, it's 7 AM on a Saturday and you're out here working on the car."

The male stood up straight and placed down his tool where he got it from, explaining himself.

"I- something needed to be fixed-"

Raising his hand to silence the other, he shook his head before returning his hand to his hip.

"First of all, no, the car was fine yesterday, you're lying. You had me wake up to an empty bed and basically have a panic attack because you wanted to work on the car?"

Sighing and slamming down the hood of the car, he decided that he wouldn't be about to do what he wanted and that he would have to explain himself.

"I needed to work on something! You know how I get, I thirst to break apart and build something sometimes. It's one of the cons that come with being an engineer!"

Rolling his voids, not like you could tell, and sighing, he said something while sipping his coffee.

"I don't care about that, now come inside you idiot, I made you some coffee and The Children is on. You promised to spend your Saturday with me."

Grabbing his tools and making sure that they were all in the box where they belonged, he closed it up and grabbed it. He began to walk over to the male who stood in front of the door, leaning over and kissing his cheek with an apology.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Huffing softly and crossing his arms with the cup still in his hand, he narrowed his eyes as the caramel-haired man. It seemed like he was having none of it, though he leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You bet your ass you won't, now come inside, your coffee is probably cold by now you dimwit."

Opening the door and letting the other in first, he walked insider and closed the door, locking it after.