The Fight

[You can already tell that I favor Tom and Tord- anyway-

This was something I wrote a bit ago cause I wanted to work on my skills on describing a fight. I revisited it and added some shit, made it better, now I got this.

Warnings: Angst, blood, strong language, and uh, I don't know, just read-

Paring: None, really, whatever you want]

Thomas growled as he pushed Tord backward, black tears streaming down his face. The other male stumbled backward but caught himself before he fell. He huffed as he pointed a finger at him.

"I fucking hate you, you Norwegian piece of shit!"

Tord was stunned for a moment before he let out a growl on his own, getting closer to the eyeless male, this caused the slightly smaller male to back up a bit. The taller male smirked as he raised his hands and cracked his knuckles, still taking slow steps towards the male. He wasn't about to back down, no, Tom started a fight and he was gonna finish it.

"What? Are you too scared to fight cause you're gonna lose?"

Tom kept his mouth shut before the horned male grabbed him by his wrists and pinned him against the wall. He had the menacing smile on his face that made him sick. The Brit leaned his head to the side, pressing his cheek against the wall to get his face as far away from Tord as possible. This only caused the other male to lean in closer, his smirk growing as well.

"Aww, you're scared now, aren't you? Well then learn how to keep your fucking mouth shut, you mistake."

Tord hissed into his face before the Brit had enough. Tom let out a growl on his own, tears streaming down his face as he raised a foot and kicked Tord in the stomach to make him back off. His eyes widened in surprise, he didn't think that he was gonna attack him, but then again he never learned from past mistakes. The eyeless male took the moment that he was stunned to raise his fist and reel it back, he punched Tord in the face. This made him stumble backward, his lip a little busted, he regained his senses and growled softly. He held his chin and wiped the blood off his lip.

"Oi you little bitch, I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

Tord said before he lunged at Tom, punching him in the face. The shorter male growled as his nose started to bleed. He quickly raised a hand and wiped his face, smearing some blood on his semi-pale skin. He kicked the other male in the leg, making him stumble and almost fall. He was about to swing before Tord got up and slipped behind him. He knew that the Witness's eyesight wasn't the best and he used that to his slight advantage. He grabbed Tom's arms and pinned them behind his back before he threw him to the floor. The Brit started to slowly get up before he felt a swift kick be delivered to his side. Tom crumbled back to the floor, groaning as he rolled over. This caused the Norsk to laugh at him, smirking, not a hint of remorse was in his tone. He was always good at hiding his emotions though.

"Oh come on Witness, the fun is just getting started!"

Thomas held his side in pain as he sucked in a deep breath. He began to slowly get up, taking a few deep breaths before he raised his hands, a somewhat determined look on his face that told the other that he was indeed ready to fight again. Tord just smirked evilly as he looked at the Witness. He raised his first and was about to punch Tom before the Brit ducked. The Communist was a bit confused before he got kicked in the side. He let out a groan from the force that was put into the kick. That's when Tom ran up to him and punched him in the chest, he then grabbed him and forced him to the floor. It had all happened so fast, the eyeless male wasn't that strong but he had speed on his side. Thomas was now sitting on Tord's waist, he was also holding the male's hands and keeping him pinned to the ground. Black tears rolled down his face as he looked at the male under him, breathing heavily as he sniffed softly. Black tears rolled down his cheeks, dripping onto the Norsk's face. Tord was shocked for a moment as he just looked up at Tom, the male looked like he had something to say, so he just let him say it. The Witness began to speak, it was hard to understand him through his sobbing.

"You're a real dick, you know that Tord? You insult people, you pester people, you annoy people, you tease people, and then get mad when they react! And I wouldn't have a problem with your asshole-ish ways if I wasn't always your fucking target! Every single time we're in a room together a fight breaks out! You never once leave me alone, you never once give me some fucking time to breathe!"

Thomas stopped all his yelling for a second to let out a choked sob, he sniffed as he looked down at Tord.

"You're a fucking asshole Tord, a hypocritical bitch, and I hope that someone teaches you a lesson.."

The Birt said, his mood turning sour rather fast, he sniffed before he spit on the Norsk. He let out a growl as the fluid hit his cheek, it rolled downwards and became cold rather quickly. The aching in Tord's heart quickly was replaced with fire once more. He flipped them over, so he was now on top. He was straddling Tom's waist as he raised a hand and wiped the spit off his face with a look of disgust on his face.

"You stupid bitch, you're gonna pay for that!"

Thomas didn't seem to say or do anything as Tord reeled back his fist and smashed it against the eyeless male's face. He let out a cry in pain as his head was forced to turn to the side. His nose began to bleed even more as the Communist raised his fist and hit again with the other hand. He continued to do this until the male under him stopped moving and his face was a bloody and bruised mess. Tord huffed as he got off of him, kicking him in the side before he spits on the male. Any remorse he felt before seemed to be gone at the moment.

"Piece of shit.."

The Norsk said with a huff before he took out a cigar from his kinda bloody hoodie pocket, he then took out a lighter from the same pocket and lit it. He placed it between his lips and walked out of the room as he heard the front door open from down the hall which held all their bedrooms.

"Tom!"

They screamed for the male as they rushed over to him, he heard them call out for the passed out male, hearing the sadness and shock in their voice made him crack. Tord leaned against the now-closed door, pushing his weight onto it. He ran a hand through his hair as he put the cigar between his lips, he then pulled it away from his lips and he exhaled the smoke into the air as tears rolled down his face. He slowly slid down the door, shaking a bit as his hand was a tangled mess in his hair, he gripped his hair tightly, not caring if it hurt. He couldn't help but chuckle as he whispered something to himself.

"Classic, Stupid Tom."