March 25

Heyo, it's your least favorite thot, Ari.

It's that day, and instead of saying 'Happy Edd Day!" I'm just going to state it as Edd Remembrance Day.

Totally didn't steal this from the Eddsworld Amino-

Despite that, I'm probably just going to take this day and wear a green hoodie, wrong shade though, and watch some Eddsworld after I'm done all my work.

I encourage all of you to just relax and enjoy the day the best you can, watch some Eddsworld, crack a cola, and just enjoy your quarantine or whatever, lol.

I'm probably not going to update a lot on this break despite the fact that I have all the time in the world. I'm just really dry on ideas right now so if I do post, it probably won't be any time soon.

How about we celebrate some more days that have to do with Edd and Eddsworld? How about we celebrate Edd's birthday, October 28th this year? Celebrate his life, not his death, that's what made him the legend he is in the first place. Celebrate the day that Eddsworld was created, you could have celebrated the day the discord sever was made or when the channel was made.

Idk I'm spewing nonsense.

Just, don't JUST celebrate his death, celebrate all his achievements as well, he's not just the end of his life, he has so much more that is generally so much happier and goes unnoticed in this community. Just, be happy about Edd in general all throughout his life.

Let's keep this day from gloomy though, honor the legend that we all love.

Edd day, that's all.

None of this actually makes sense so please don't take me seriously, I'm just spewing stuff that was on my mind after reading the post on the Eddsworld amino and a few rants on the day.

This is Ari, signing out, keep shining my stars.