Bare Min

[Heyo, it's your least favorite thot, Ari.

I know I haven't been on for a while and I apologize for that, to make it up to you guys I'm gonna be pulling stuff from my memos and posting them. All of these are small yet completed projects that I've done and decided to share.

This one is somewhat old but worry not, it's still something.

Despite that, I have a question for you guys and what you wanna see in this book- I have this one-shot that is 11 thousand words and I wanna post it, the only downside is it has smut in it. I know I said that I wouldn't post smut but this is a one-time thing only if you guys wanna see it. So, post the one-shot or Nah?

Warnings; A bit of torture I guess, read with caution.

Paring; TomTord]

A dark chuckle rang throughout the room. It was pitch black, nothing could be seen in the darkness that covered everything that laid inside the room. Though, someone was inside the room, tied down to a wooden chair sat a male. His head was down, his hands balled up into first against the wooden arms of the chair. His pale wrists rubbed against the thick rope that kept his tied down to the prison. Pale skin painted with blues, purples, reds, bruises, and blood running down a perfect picture. Shattered beyond repair, new colors sprayed across it and ruined, he was ruined. Though he hadn't given up yet, he would never give up no matter how broken he was, how bruised he was, how bloody he was.

Suddenly, light filled the room, a blinding light brought everything that was really in the room into view. In the doorway stood a male, a smile on his face as he glanced down at the male strapped down to the chair. A somewhat bloody bat in his hand, although it was dried, it stained the stickers that were littered on the wooden bat. He began to advance towards the tied down male, soft footsteps filling the silent room. This seemed to catch the attention of the bound male, causing him to look up to meet the gaze of the standing male, or, try to. His pale face was stained with blood, new and old, bruises littered his face, his eyes swollen to the point where it hindered his vision. He looked like a mess, though, despite his appearance he was strong.

Instead of saying anything, he simply just spit out some blood from his busted and cut lips. The male with the bat just let out a small chuckle, now standing in front of him and glancing at the picture that he ruined. He was so proud of his masterpiece, it as what he had made and it took time, but it was oh so worth it. There was one thing that still needed to be added, one more thing that still needed to be broken. That look. That look on his eye that told him that he hadn't given up yet, that he hasn't succeeded. His will. He needed to break his will, then his picture will truly be completed.

Leaning down, he met the chair-bound male's level and let out another dark chuckle, raising a hand while cupping his cheek. He looked over his face, looking at the bruises that painted his pale skin and feeling a sense of pride rush through him. He was proud to know that he had done this, even if he hasn't brought him to his knees yet he was close. Though the other male was having none of it, a scowl on his face while a low rumbling noise came from the back of his throat. A deep, threatening growl, but it didn't seem to threaten or stop the male with the bat. He knew that the other was completely powerless and under his control, he physically couldn't do anything without his permission.

Coming a bit closer despite the eyeless chair bound male pulling back only to hit the back of the chair, the smirk on his face widened. He leaned down to his cheek, opening his mouth and dragging his tongue across a bleeding cut on his cheek as well as a bruise. He licked the blood away, pressing his what one could only describe as slimy tongue against his bruise. This caused the other to cringe in disgust, jerking his head away from the awful touch. This only made the horned laugh, pulling away from his cheek but not standing up straight. He sucked the taste off his tongue as he simply looked at the spiky-haired brit. He then tilted his head, letting out a small sickening laugh.

"What's wrong sweetie? Why are you so feisty now?~"

Leaning in once more, he cupped the eyeless male's chin and forced him to look him in the eye despite the deep growl that he had got in return. He simply smirked in his face, looking once more at the mess that he had made of his face with the blood and the bruises. The smell of blood rang heavy in the air, though it didn't seem to bother the horned male, he was used to it. They were still in the house, Edd and Matt's body were still rotting somewhere upstairs. The smell of their blood mixed in with his own, all the bruises and cuts on his face, he just wanted to get away.

Letting out a soft sigh, he raised his other hand that was holding his bat, while holding the weapon he did his best to rub his swollen cheek with his slightly bloody thumb. He was about to lean forward and kiss his lips, seeing as the other had been slightly dormant for the time being, he thought that he could sneak in a kiss. Though, everything was flipped when the chair-bound male brought his head back as far as he could before smashing his forehead against the others. It sent pain through both of them but it had gotten the horned male off of him and that's what mattered to him. The male quickly brought himself into a standing position as he began to rub his forehead. He let out a slur of curses in both Norwegian and English while the void eyed male just sat there with a satisfied smile on his face despite the pain.

Though this all quickly vanished when the standing male lifted his hand that wasn't holding the bat and backhanded the chairbound male, letting out a deep growl. He was going to get him to submit, sooner or later he was going to give up if he knew what was good for him. He let out a small huff as he raised his hand that was still slightly stinging from slapping the other and massaged his forehead. He then dropped down to the spiky-haired Brit's level and he grabbed him by his collar, dropping his bat and fishing through his pocket. He pulled out a pocket knife and flicked it open, the blade shining due to the light and the blood that was on it.

Lifting the blade to the other male's neck, he exhaled a breath through his nose, his nice demeanor seemed to drop as well as his patience. He tugged at his collar, threatening to rip the cloth with the amount of force he put into the pull.

"Listen here, sweetheart~"

Pressing the knife against a faint scar on his neck just enough to draw some blood, he continued to growl out the rest of his sentence.

"Pull some shit like that again and you're dead meat, got it?"

Not seeing the slight smile on the other face's disappear but seeing it flatter, he huffed and he flicked his knife away before he gripped his hair. He made him expose his neck by pulling his head back by his hair, he then leaned down and he began to suck on the spot that he had cut with his knife. Leaving a dark hickey there, he stopped when he produced noise from the void eyed male. Whether it was one of pain or pleasure he was satisfied with it and he pulled away and licked his slightly bloody lips. He picked up his bat and he stood up straight, turning around and walking over to the door. He flicked off the lights and he opened the door, walking out and closing it while leaving the other in complete darkness to think about what he just did.