brian may

not edited

i sat under the stars, on my back, laying on the blanket i loved most, with the man i loved most. we both are staring up at the sky, the stars shining and the moon smiling down at us.

i felt brian look at me, his gaze remaining on my face. i bit my lip, "stop looking at me, you dork."

he grinned his lovely grin, "i can't help it, you're gorgeous."

i laced my hand with his, looking at him too. the picnic basket we had used to have what we called 'dinner', that being two cheese on toast sandwiches, (john would have killed to be us) was sat next to us on the grass.

it was around 9pm, and the ground was cold outside of brian's house. in the backyard we were set up, and i loved every moment of it.

i look back up at the sky, a sigh leaving my lips. i placed my head on his chest, and he places his hand on my back. usually we lay there like that, enjoying each others company, but instead, brian almost pushes me off of him.

i furrow my brows, sitting up, as he does the same, "bri? what's wrong?"

brian's eyes light up, and he shakes his head, "no! nothing. i just-" he breathes in deeply, "i want to talk with you."

i bite my lip, scared for whats to come, but i nod him on. brian gets on his knees, digging his hands into his jean pockets as the breeze get cooler.

"we've been together for almost 4 years now, and well, i love you. i love you, a lot." he smiles a happy smile, "you're everything to me, and i wouldn't trade you for the world."

"brian-" i protest, but he interrupts me.

he pulls out a small grey box, looking up at me. my eyes widen, and i bite down on my lip even harder.

he chuckles, "you're my best friend, y/n. and, so, uh well... will you marry me?"

a tear falls from my face and i laugh, not taking my eyes away from his face. he grins at me, shrugging.

suddenly, i lean forward and hug him. i pull back, taking a look at the box he opened. i gasp loudly, my eyes widening. brian looks at me, happy that i'm happy.

"bri, this is amazing." i say as he continues smiling.

"so... yes or no?" he asks, and i roll my eyes.

"yes. yes! oh my god, of course!" i hug him tightly, and he hugs me.

"god, i love you so much, y/n." he whispers, letting go of me, and quietly slipping the diamond ring onto my finger.

"and i love you, brian may." i smile, and for the rest of the night, we lay there enjoying each others company.

-

im so soft for bri
i love him
a lot
like wow i love u????