gwilym lee

unedited

the hallway was long, as any other one would be, with other halls going left and right next to me. there were other people, but i couldn't see them, i could only hear them. there were blue lockers on each side of the wall, and it made the area look like a high school.

i walked down the hall, my bare feet stepping lightly against the cold floor. i read the sign above a door to my left, it read, 'office.'

my eyebrows scrunched together as i opened the door, walking in. my jaw instantly dropped, and i felt tears building up.

the room had turned into a bedroom, my bedroom actually. gwilym was there, but he wasn't alone. my best friend, y/b/f, was there too, and they were going at it.

my hand instantly made its way to my mouth, small cries leaving my mouth. gwilym looked over as he heard that, and his eyes widened, so did y/b/f's.

gwilym got up, grabbing the silk sheet with him and wrapping it around his waist, "baby! i'm so sorry. i didn't mean for you to find out like this."

tears leapt out of my eyes like frogs, and i almost didn't understand what he was saying. this wasn't like him. at all. "are you serious right now?"

suddenly, gwilym got mad. his face turned almost as red as a tomato, and he growled, "well you're always at work, probably fu king your boss, y/n. i got bored. so yes, i am serious ."

i shot up in my bed, sweat pouring down my face, as did tears. gwilym leapt up next to me, looking at me with sleepy eyes, "baby, are you okay?"

i sighed loudly, knowing it was all just a dream. "just a really bad dream. sorry, did i wake you up?"

gwilym smiled, pulling me in for a hug, "no, you're fine. do you want to talk about it?"

i gulped, letting my head rest on gwilyms chest as we both laid down, "i walked in on you and y/b/f."

gwilym chuckled, and i slapped his arm slightly, "it's not funny, gwil. i was terrified."

he pulled me closer, kissing the top of my head, "i'd never do that to you. you know that, right?"

i nodded slightly, "of course."

——————

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE GUYS HELP ME OUT