ben hardy

i sat next to lucy in the makeup trailer on the set of bohemian rhapsody. the boys were all getting their makeup done for the 'i want to break free' music video in front of us.

i yawned, and lucy looked over at me, "tired, are we?"

i laughed, nodding a little bit, "yeah i guess so. i should probably go on home, but i like watching ben and the guys.. and- and you, i like watching you guys do your thing."

lucy nodded, "i get that. but honestly, y/n, you look terribly tired. go on home."

i shrugged lightly, "i can't. i promised ben i'd stay."

ben turned around in his chair, "what are we talking about here? i've heard my name?"

i giggled, "nothing. nothing at all." i looked over at lucy, who raises her eyebrows at me, sighing.

"y/n is tired. but she refuses to go home."

i roll my eyes slightly, looking over at ben, who had his makeup almost done, the lipstick the only thing he was missing. i giggled again, "i'm not tired, i promise you."

ben's eyebrows raised, "liar. go home, doll. it's fine. i'll see you tomorrow?"

i shook my head, refusing, "no. i want to see this go down anyway."

gwilym looked at me in the mirror, "you look... what's the word? dead. you look dead. go home."

i laughed, "fine. i'll go home. ben," i kissed him on the cheek, "i love you."

he turned around, pulling me onto his lap, which was covered with that god-awful skirt. i laughed, latching onto his shoulders. he kissed me on the lips, and i thanked god that he didn't have that lipstick on.

"okay! okay, ben, stop! i'll end up ruining your makeup!" i stopped him, pulling back.

he smiled up at me, his blonde hair tucked under the wig, "goodbye love. i love you too."

i kissed him on the cheek once more, before getting up and waving to the others, "bye guys! i'll see you all," i clapped my hands, "gee, i don't know. whenever i see you."

lucy got up and hugged me, "bye, i'll see you later. for lunch?"

i nodded, "of course. bye guys! see you at home, ben."

ben grinned at me in the mirror, biting into an apple, "i love you."

-
-
-

i rushed this and that's why it's terrible 😭 i'm sorry yall 😂