rami malek

i'm so sorry this is really bad and unedited and i may have written this in math class so have fun!

rami, joe, gwilym and ben all sat in their chairs, james corden opposite them. i was off the side of the stage, lucy next to me as we watched the interview.

james grinned at each of the boys, not saying a word as the audience laughed at their awkwardness.

"hello! how are you boys doing?" james asked, getting comfortable in his seat.

each of the boys looked at gwilym, awaiting his answer, and gwilym smiled, "yeah, we're good. tired, but it's been really good."

james nodded, "tired because of the premiere i suppose?"

joe nodded, "out partying allllll night." the audience giggled, and i smiled, shaking my head at the man who seemed as though he was in a 15 year olds body.

"so, i have some questions for you guys... obviously. we can start down the front here, ben, since you're closest to me, and make our way to joe up there." james stated, and the boys' nodded their heads at each other and james.

"ben, i want to have your input on the whole... what shall we call it..." james thought to himself, "drag scene?"

ben smiled his large smile, looking at the crowd uneasily, "it was something new, but it was fun. really fun."

i glanced at rami while they began talking about the drag scene, and he smiled at me. i remembered what he had said - "if they ask about anything relationship wise, we'll tell them. no big deal, it'll be something small, then we can move on to the next topic" and i had agreed, but looking out into the crowd now, i was worried. of? i don't know myself.

"and so, gwilym, how did like dressing up
as a... what were you? the mother, i guess?" james asked, resting his head in his hand.

gwilym nodded, one leg over the other, like the rest of the guys, "yeah, yeah. it was fun, really fun - like ben had said, but it did take us some time to get done."

james' eyes lit up, "oh really?"

"yeah, ben couldn't seem to get the whole 'god knows' part with rami right. but we did get it done, obviously."

"interesting..." james looked at rami, quickly flicking his eyes to me behind the stage which only him and the boys' could see, "rami. oh boy, don't i have a question for you."

rami shifted in his seat, his small smile evident on his face, he chuckled, "well, this'll be fun."

they both laughed, as did the audience, and james became serious, "rami... there's been some, well, rumors about a relationship between you and the one and only- y/n..."

the audience's ears perked up at this, some obviously not hearing the news, and others interested to see what rami says.

rami nods, as if to speak, but james continues, "there's pictures, of you and her holding hands in new york. why don't you tell me about that?"

i giggled, and lucy nudged me, but i shoved her back slightly, smiling.

rami nodded, glancing at the audience and off the side of the stage, "yeah, um well, you know, it's true." the audience was filled with a couple gasps, "yeah, y/n and i have been together for a couple months, and i'm really happy with her. i love her, you know?"

james and the boys couldn't take their smiles off their faces. "and she's here?" james asks, as if he couldn't see me before.

rami nods, "yeah, yeah, she's over there, behind stage."

james looked at the crowd, "i shall be right back." james got up from his seat and raced over to me, and my heart sped up.

oh no. i glanced at lucy, and she was laughing so hard. "y/n! how lovely to meet you, i'm james, as you may know." he hugged me, and i hugged back.

"you too." i mumbled, glancing at lucy.

"oh hello, lucy." they hugged briefly, before james turned to me, "can you do me a favor?"

i nodded, "what is it?"

james smiled, taking my hand and leading me out to the boys, and i could help but tag along and just smile.

as soon as rami saw me, he got up, walking over to me, "hey, darling." he mumbled into my hair.

i giggled, "your mic." but he just shrugged, as the audience swooned, and the boys smiled.