roger taylor

this is short and messy i'm sorry 🥺

we all sat in the recording room; freddie with his hands on his hips, his eyebrows raised in confusion; brian with his hands in his hair, fumbling around with his curls as he thought; john and mary on the couch, both sprawled out so to speak, getting comfortable; and roger and i, leaning in the doorway as roger made everyone aware that we were together.

"so you guys are...?" freddie asked, his eyebrows raised in both disbelief and confusion.

i nodded, smiling as roger wrapped his hands around my waist from behind me, "why is that so hard to believe?"

roger chuckled, "because i'm what brian would call a 'women magnet.'"

brian nodded, his hand pointing at roger, "it's true! every girl with two legs and a heart beat, roger would be first in line to shag the absolute crap out of her-"

"okay, brian. i don't need imagery." i muttered, cutting him off, i turned to mary, "mary, tell me i'm not crazy."

roger squeezed my hips, kissing my neck, "you're not crazy, crazy in love? i think so. crazy in general? almost."

i pushes him slightly, grinning at him, "you're stupid." i said jokingly.

roger raised his eyebrows sarcastically, "i almost did become a dentist, you know. that's not stupid."

i nodded, "that's very true."

i looked back over to everyone else, who were staring at us as if we were green and from another planet. freddie sighed, shaking his head, before he returned his gaze back to roger's drums, "oh lord, have mercy on us all."

john shook his head, "aw, look at that. two birds in love! looks like brian is the only one who can't relate to that." john frowned, and brian lunged at him, a scowl on his face.

i turned to roger while the boys fought, "i do love you, you know?"

roger nodded, pulling me close to him, "i know, you big baby. i love you too."