brian may

uNEDITED

brian and i sat in the living room of his small flat, freddie, roger and john opposite us on the lounge chairs. brian squeezed my hand, before grabbing two stools for us to sit on in front of the band.

"well? what is it? we don't have all day, darlings." freddie said, crossing his legs over one another before giving a short sigh.

john nodded, "it won't take too long, will it? i promised veronica i'd be home before 5."

i shook my head, taking my seat on the stool just as brian had, "no, it won't take long."

brian blew out his lips, "so, well, there is two things we need to tell you guys..." he looked at me, and i smiled.

"we're engaged!" i held up my left hand, a small diamond ring on my ring finger. the first to shoot up was freddie, grabbing ahold of my hand and grinning, his teeth popping out.

"oh my! darling, this is wonderful!" freddie hugged me, and i looked over his shoulder to see roger and john congratulating brian.

roger and john both congratulated me, before we sat down again. freddie sighed loudly, brushing his mustache with his fingers, "phew! and there's more to tell! who would have known?"

roger smiled, rubbing his hands together anxiously, "well? go on with it!"

i looked to brian, who held my hand tightly, "you say it."

brian nodded, his brown curls bouncing lightly with his head movements, "well, you know. y/n and i have been together for quite awhile now, and since we're engaged - soon to be married - we thought that we should think about starting a family, you know?"

the boys' mouths all dropped open, and freddie pointed at my stomach, causing brian to grin widely.

"and, so, we're pregnant!" brian smiled, and roger leapt to his feet.

"i'm gonna be an uncle?!" he asked, excited as he hugged me tightly, being way too careful around my stomach, thinking that if he accidentally bumped it slightly he'd hurt the baby.

john hugged brian and i at the same time, "i'm so happy for you guys. if it's a boy, name it after me."

i nodded, whispering in johns ear so the others wouldn't hear, "of course, john."

freddie gave me a great bear hug, "congratulations! this is so wonderful! he - or she - can come on tours with us and-"

"fred, slow down." brian stopped him, but i nudged brian to stop.

"it's fine." i mumbled to brian, turning to freddie, "of course, fred. it'll be amazing."

once the boys had left, i had brian all to myself. i turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, under all his curls, while his hands went to my waist, pulling me close to him.

"i love you, so so much." i mumbled, kissing his cheek lightly.

he grinned, his eyes lighting up, "and i love you. i love you, and this baby. so, so much."

this is so smol i love it but i don't at the same time?