ben hardy

unedited

I latched onto Ben's hand as we drove in the car, Joe sitting next to me while I sat in the middle.

It was the week after Bohemian Rhapsody's debut, and we all decided to go out. We, being, Ben, Joe, Rami, Lucy, Allen and Gwilym. I wasn't going to go, at first, but Lucy insisted, saying that now that I was Ben's "girlfriend," I should go.

I leant my head on Ben's shoulders, and he moved his hand to my thigh as Rami drove in the front seat, Lucy sitting in the passengers seat, and Gwilym and Allen in the back.

"So, is it just me who's going to be dancing tonight or?" Joe asked, turning slightly to look at the boys in the back as well as the rest of us.

Rami smiled at Joe in the rear view mirror, "Yeah, I'll dance with you, bud."

"Of course I will." I said, nudging Joe.

Joe slapped his arm around my shoulder, "Damn right you will. You're my dance partner."

I smiled, Joe removing his arm, and I lent on Ben again.

"How about you, Ben? You gonna dance?" Allen asked, and I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

Ben shook his head, and I pouted, "Aw, please, Ben? For me?"

Lucy was grinning at me, and I couldn't blame her, as I stared at Ben, he gave in. "Fine. Only for a little while."

I smiled, raising my eyebrows at Lucy, knowing it wasn't just going to be 'a little while' that he was on the dance floor.

——

Everyone was on the dance floor after having a couple drinks, and i was enjoying it while I could. Ben was dancing, too, occasionally latching onto my shoulder to keep from tripping.

He smiled down at me, his blonde hair messy on top of his head. "You're a good dancer, you know?" Ben said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you're right." I shrugged at him, and he hugged me, pulling my close as his face burrowed in the crook of my neck.

I grinned to myself, standing on my tippy toes to look over his shoulder at Lucy and Joe who were smiling at me, wiggling their eyebrows like a bunch of middle school kids.

I kissed Ben's cheek, pulling away, and he frowned, "No, come back."

I walked backwards, giggling like a school girl, "Nope. I'm going to get food."

Ben's eyes lit up at the word 'food' and he followed me to the vending machine, and eventually I ended up convincing him to buy me a packet of my favorite chips.