freddie mercury

unedited

the noise in the room got louder and louder as the boys were in the box, recording and recording.
freddie sighed, getting fed up with having to do this over and over again, "don't you think i sound like shit?" he stood with his hands on his hips, opening the door, letting the boys come out of the box.

i snorted, "freddie mercury? shit? fred, come on. you and i both know you sound amazing."

roger grabbed a drink bottle, falling onto the couch next to me and lazing one of his arms over my shoulder in a friendly manor, "shes not wrong, freddie. you do sound really great."

john and brian stumbled in after roger, talking the places by leaning on a wall closest to them. i grabbed the water bottle next to me, taking a huge gulp and shrugging innocently at freddie.

"what roger has failed to mention, is that im always right." i chime in, and brian chuckles, shaking his head.

"something to say, darling?" freddie raises his eyebrow at brian, defending me, and i smile.

brian shakes his head jokingly, "no, sir."

freddie raises his brows, "oh, i like that. yes!" he claps loudly, "from now on, i am no longer known as freddie, but as 'sir'"

"oh, please, fred." john smiles, walking out of the room completely, before coming back when no one followed him, "oh, no one else wants lunch now?"

i laughed, watching roger and brian follow him out, "i'll be right out. wait for me!"

freddie walked to the doorway while i searched for another water bottle as my other one was empty now. freddie stopped, turning back to me, "you're quite the fusser, aren't you?"

i grinned at him, "you don't say?"

he walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug. i hugged him back, feeling his hair in my hands as they made their way around his neck.

"c'mon, lets go." he said, passing me a water bottle.

i rolled my eyes, "you ass."

freddie smiled, "that i am." he slapped his backside, and i erupted in laughter.