Chapter 3

ㅡㅅㅡ ㅇㅅㅇ ㅡㅊㅡ ㅇㅊㅇ
"We are here!" Seok Jin exclaimed as I arrived at the shopping centre with Jin Hyung and of course Yeontan. Jin ushered me into multiple shops buying me clothes and stuff for yeontan. Spoilt dog lol "h-hy-hyun-hyung y-yo-you D-do-don-don't h-ha-hav-have t-t-to d-do t-th-this f-for m-me" "No Tae it's fine honestly I don't mind doing this. Now let's go get you some groceries" "b-bu-but h-hy-hyun-" "No buts I can't just give you a house and not give you food" f-fi-fine J-ji-jin h-hy-hyun-hyung" we went and got foods from the store and soon it was time to see my new house. "Here we are! Your new home. All your stuff is in your room go look around and put yours and Yeontan's new stuff away I go put away your food" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung t-th-tha-than-thank y-yo-you f-for e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything h-hy-hyun-hyung" "No problem Tae just call me anytime and keep me updated about things but remember Tae I'm not just your councillor I'm your friend I will fight for you and protect you no matter what I'm here for you" "o-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung t-th-tha-than-thanks I-i r-r-rea-real-really m-me-mea-mean I-It a-an-and I w-wi-will" Jin walked into the kitchen to put away the groceries so I headed up the stairs to what looked like my bedroom

 All your stuff is in your room go look around and put yours and Yeontan's new stuff away I go put away your food" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung t-th-tha-than-thank y-yo-you f-for e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything h-hy-hyun-hyung" "No problem...

I walked in and was shocked at the decoration of the room. "W-wo-woow i-it-it's s-so b-be-bea-beaut-beautif-beautiful" I collapsed to the floor in tears with the bags of clothes and items by my side. No one has ever treated me like this. I've never have been given anything as nice as the gifts Jin has given me

A/N:Tae's room when he was with his 'parents' looked like this

💜Jin's POV💜

I put away the foods in the appropriate storage until I heard a loud thump coming from upstairs. I instantly stopped what I was doing and ran upstairs. "Tae? Tae! What's wrong?!?" I ran upstairs and saw Tae crying on the floor. "Tae Tae?" "H-hy-hy-hyu-hyu-hyun-hyun-hyung t-t-th-th-tha-than-than-thank y-y-yo-yo-you s-s-so m-m-mu-mu-muc-muc-much f-f-fo-fo-for e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything I-i h-h-ha-ha-hav-hav-have n-n-ne-ne-nev-nev-never h-h-ha-ha-had s-so-som-some-somet-someth-somethi-somethin-something a-as b-be-bea-beaut-beautif-beautiful a-as t-t-th-th-thi-thi-this" I just wrapped my arms around him and help him in a tight embrace and whispered small sweet comforting things in his ear to calm him down. It seemed it work as he stopped trembling in my arms. "Hyu-hyung tha-thank Y-You s-so muc-much" "Tae stop thanking me it's really nothing trust me" "b-bu-but h-hy-hyun-hyung t-th-this me-means e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything t-t-to m-me" "Tae did they not give you sanitary conditions?" "N-no"

💜Tae's POV💜

Why? Why am I telling him this? Why is he helping me? "They didn't give you anything like this Tae?" "N-n o I-i h-ha-had j-ju-jus-just a l-lu-lumpy m-mat-matter-matteress a-an-and a r-ru-rus-rust-rusty b-be-bed f-fr-fra-frame"
"Well you have a proper bed and a nice place to live now away from that place"
"I-i a-am r-r-rea-real-really g-gr-gra-gratfu-gratful f-for e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything t-th-tha-than-thank y-yo-you h-hy-hyun-hyung" "No problem Tae just remember that I am always here for you and I'm just a phone call away"

A few hours later
"I have to go now, remember to keep me updated and make sure to go out now and again even if it's just a little walk okay Tae?" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung t-th-tha-than-thank y-yo-you s-so muc-much b-by-bye" He left the house as I went upstairs to shower and go to sleep. I stood in the shower and enjoyed the feeling of this warm liquid flowing over my body. Hissing in pain as the water grazed over my fresh bruises and wounds from my adoptive 'parents'. After the shower I walked to my room which I can't believe is actually my room and changed into some silky Gucci pajamas and led in bed and slept

The next day
I woke up and  stretched in my bed. That was most probably the best sleep I've ever had since my parents death and I fell into that hell. I got up and walked downstairs to feed Yeontan and myself. I poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and poured some dog food into Yeontan's bowl. He's going to gain some weight now that we have some proper food and not the cheap brand I had to buy when I was there and the food i was NEVER given and forced to starve . after eating small bites of my breakfast I didn't eat all of this small bowl of cereal because I got full I went up to my room and got changed into a white top with a pocket with a little red label thingy on it some jeans and a red bandanna to keep my brown hair out of my face. I walked downstairs and put on my black converse and grabbed my keys. I think I will just go on a walk around the neighbourhood to explore the surroundings. I hope I don't bump into anyone on this walk I'm not ready to be social to people just yet. I walked over to yeontan and put on his harness and lead to take him for a walk. Putting on my black leather jacket and walking out the door, I looked around the street and saw a moving truck stop at the house just by mine. Great a new neighbour and I just moved here I hope they do not talk to me. "Min Holly come back here!" A small brown poodle ran up to Yeontan and I and started playing with Tannie. I was so focused on watching that puppies play that I didn't notice the small figure in front of me "S-sorry about him. Min Holly come on" I looked up and looked at him."I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi what's your name?" The small boy stuck his hand out to shake. I shook it and gave a small smile. I'm glad I know a little sign language. I signed my name "I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you!" "You don't talk?" I shook my head I decided not to tell him about my stutter. "Well I better go take Yeontan on his walk. See you around" "Oh see you around then Taehyung"

A/N: OMG they just met finally I wonder what will happen next? Will Yoongi find out about Tae's stutter? Will they ever meet up again? Welp you gotta wait ;)