Chapter 5

"Hey Yoongi"
"Yeah Tae?" "I need to get going but first I got to tell you something" "go ahead" I sat there not sure if I should tell him or not but if I didn't say anything about it and became friends with him then that could be like rejection and I don't want to loose the chance of having a new friend. "It's okay Tae just breathe and take your time" I took a deep breath. "I-I c-ca-ca-can s-sp-spe-spe-speak b-bu-but I-i h-h-ha-ha-hav-hav-have a-a r-r-rea-real-really b-ba-ba-bad s-st-stu-stut-stutt-stutte-stutter"

💜Yoongi's POV 💜

We were sat there for 2 hours in silence until Tae perked up and signed to me.
"Hey Yoongi"
"Yeah Tae?" "I need to get going but first I got to tell you something" "go ahead" he sat there in silence I saw him start to panic and show signs of anxiety."It's okay Tae just breathe and take your time" I took a deep breath. "I-I c-ca-ca-can s-sp-spe-spe-speak b-bu-but I-i h-h-ha-ha-hav-hav-have a-a r-r-rea-real-really b-ba-ba-bad s-st-stu-stut-stutt-stutte-stutter" I sat there in silence taking in the information I just received. I think I took too long as he started to tremble as tears pricked his eyes. "I-I'm s-so-sor-sorry I-i l-li-lie-lied I-i w-wi-will b-be g-go-goi-going N-no-now c-co-come o-on Yeo-yeon-yeontan!" He started to walk away but before I even noticed he was gone.

💜Tae's POV 💜
When I told him he stayed quiet. The more silence that crept around us the more regret filled me."I-I'm s-so-sor-sorry I-i l-li-lie-lied I-i w-wi-will b-be g-go-goi-going N-no-now c-co-come o-on Yeo-yeon-yeontan!" I walked away from him with Tannie on his lead. Walking back to my house with Tan I heard someone shout "Tae!" Recognising the voice I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Tae Tae! It's YOU!" The voice called out with happiness and thrill. The person that belonged to that voice ran up to me and stopped right before me. The small figure looked at me "Tae Gucci! How have you been!" "I-I'm b-be-bett-better n-now I-i D-do-don-don't l-liv-live t-th-there" "that's good! Where do you and Tannie live now?" "T-th-this w-wa-way" I walked towards my house leading the small figure to the house. "J-ji-jim-jimin t-th-this is my h-ho-hous-house" "wow it's so beautiful!" "Y-yea-yeah I-i k-kn-kno-know I-I-I e-ev-even h-ha-hav-have a g-gue-guest r-roo-room" "Cool!" "H-ho-how a-ab-about y-yo-you b-be m-my r-roo-room-roomma-roommate?" "Yah Tae I'd love to be your roomie! I can finally move out of my parents house!" "Y-You sti-still l-liv-live w-wit-with y-yo-your p-par-parents?" "I did you now have given me a place to live" "g-glad I-i c-cou-could h-hel-help H-hyu-hyung!" "Okay I'm going to go get my stuff packed i will be back in a few days alright and we will talk about your stutter?" A-al-alrig-alright h-hy-hyun-hyung"

💜Yoongi's POV💜

Walking back home to my house, upset that I may have just lost a chance to make a friend, I saw a short figure walk out of Tae's house even shorter than me. He looked over at me and smiled politely "Hi neighbour!" "H-hi?" "Oh do you have a stutter too?" "No? Why?" "Oh just thought never mind see ya around" Just as I was about to reply I heard someone shout. I heard Tae shout. "Y-Yah Jim-jimin-jiminie!"The short figure turned around to face him "Yah what is it flower boi" "Y-Yah Jim-jimin-jiminie D-do-don-don't c-call m-me t-tha-that!" "Haha sorry not sorry flower boi" "Y-Yah Jim-jimin-jiminie! Y-yo-you f-for-forg-forgot t-th-this" he held out a piece of paper and some keys " Yah Tae Tae Thanks" "N-no p-pro-prob-problem h-hy-hyun-hyung s-see y-yo-you i-in a fe-few d-da-days a-an-and s-say h-hi t-to th-them f-for m-me" "I will bye flower boi thank you for everything" "N-no p-pro-prob-problem b-by-bye sh-shor-shortie" "Yah Tae hajimaaaaa!" "Ani~ah~ b-by-bye~" and then he walked back in the house and the older but shorter one walked away. I decided that I should apologise for how I acted earlier so I walked in my house and decided to bake a cake. Maybe a red velvet? Or chocolate? Maybe just chocolate. After making the cake setting a timer and placing it in the oven I went and wrote a note as I thought it'll be best if we didn't see each other again the note read:
Dear Tae

I am truly sorry for how I acted earlier. I baked this cake as an apology. Yah I know how stupid of me. You don't need to have it or anything but I am again sorry for the fact I stayed quiet and made you cry and regret anything but oh God I really am an idiot. I hope we can be friends I mean our dogs have made friends in an instant oh God if only it was that easy am I right? Please send me back a letter as I am scared of the awkwardness between us and no it's not because of your stutter that i don't to hear your voice but my anxiety it's one major factor right now alright?

Yours Min Yoongi

After writing the note I sat down and waited for the timer to sound once it did I decorated the cake with chocolate icing and piped the words 'I'm sorry' in white icing. Once the icing set in picked it up in its container and grabbed the note and put it in the container. I walked over to his front door and placed the cake carefully down on his doorstep and pressed the bell and swiftly walked away into my house.

💜Tae's POV💜
I was sat in my house after jiminie left starring into space for a while until I had a thought 'I should ask Jin Hyung if he can get me a piano if that's fine with him of course' Standing up to retrieve my phone, I heard the door bell and then swift but subtle steps walk away and a door shut. I decided to open the door to see anyways. I look down and saw a cake in a container with a note. I picked up the cake and went back inside whilst reading the note. Placing the cake down I decided to not elite a note but speak to him after I texted Jin Hyung.

Tae💜✌
Hey Hyung

              💜Jin Hyung💜
         Hey Tae what's up?
Tae💜✌
Nothing Hyung just wanted to ask you something...
              💜Jin Hyung💜
Okay Tae what do you need?
Tae💜✌
Can you buy me a piano please if it's alright with you?? 
              💜Jin Hyung💜
         Sure Tae it's fine
Tae💜✌
Thanks Hyung!
              💜Jin Hyung💜
             No problem Tae

After texting Jin Hyung I stood up and decided to knock on Yoongi's door . shortly after knocking the door opened. "T-Tae?" "H-he-hey Y-yoo-yoongi..." "why didn't you just reply to the letter?" "B-be-becau-becaus-because Y-yoo-yoongi I-i f-for-forg-forgive y-yo-you" "Y-You do?" "Y-yea-yeah I-i w-was i-in T-The w-wr-wrong w-wi-with w-wal-walk-walking a-aw-away" "don't ever say that you're in the wrong Tae" "b-bu-" "No buts Tae you are not in the wrong Tae" "b-bu-but I-i-" "No Tae please don't blame yourself" "o-ok-oka-okay? I-i h-h-ha-ha-hav-hav-have a-an i-id-idea""what is it?" "W-wh-wha-what i-if w-we p-put a d-do-door a-an-and a d-do-dog f-fla-flap i-in T-The b-back g-garden  f-fen-fence f-for T-The d-dogs?" "Sure that sounds like a good idea how about we go shopping for it tomorrow" "Y-Yah y-yo-you c-ca-ca-can m-meet J-ji-jin h-hy-hyun-hyung a-as w-well" "Yah Tae I'd love to bye see you tomorrow" "b-bye Y-yoo-yoongi"