Chapter 6

It's been a few days and Jimin texted me that he has packed his stuff and a moving truck is on its way. I had gotten Jin to put my new piano in my room and the door and dog flap was already installed in the back garden. I was in a black top and black jeans with a belt and a black jacket with a choker with a ring in the middle of it with a couple of rings on my hands. I was sat in the back garden with a cup of tea watching Yeontan run around the garden when I heard a knock on the fence door. "Hey Tae, can I come over?" "M-mor-morn-morning h-hy-hyun-hyung s-su-sure!" Shortly after the door opened and Yoongi walked in wearing a white top and white jacket and black jeans. "H-How a-are y-yo-you?" "I'm good thanks you?" "Y-yea-yeah m-my f-frie-friend is m-mo-movin-moving i-in t-today"

💜Yoongi's POV💜
I walked over and sat down by Tae "H-How a-are y-yo-you?" "I'm good thanks you?" "Y-yea-yeah m-my f-frie-friend is m-mo-movin-moving i-in t-today" "bet it's nice to have a few friends" I mumble to myself hoping Tae didn't hear me "Y-You s-su-sure y-yo-you a-are o-ok-oka-okay?" "Y-Yeah I'm alright Tae" "I-i n-n-ne-ne-nev-nev-never a-ask-asked b-bu-but w-why d-did y-yo-you m-move h-here?" I froze. Everything suddenly froze everything flashing before my eyes.

Flashback

"Hey come back here baby!" He screamed after me and I didn't I never stopped running "come back here or I will finish the job your ex didn't finish" "N-no! I-I'm n-n-ne-ne-nev-nev-never g-go-goi-going b-back t-to y-yo-you H-ho-hoseok!" I continued to run away while clenching tightly to my stomach in my blood stained white top. I managed to make it to the hospital doors before everything went black.

End of Flashback
"Y-yo-you D-do-don-don't h-ha-hav-have t-t-to T-te-tell m-me Y-yoo-yoongi" "c-could you t-tell me a-about why you are here? I W-will t-tell you mine a-after" "O-ok-oka-okay w-we-well m-my p-par-parents w-was m-mur-murder-murdered i-in f-fro-front o-of m-m-me w-wh-when I w-was 6 a-an-and m-my a-ado-adop-adopted p-par-parents a-ab-abu-abuse-abused m-m-me a-an-and k-kept m-m-me i-in in-inhum-inhumane co-condi-conditio-conditions"

💜Tae's POV💜

"Y-yo-you D-do-don-don't h-ha-hav-have t-t-to T-te-tell m-me Y-yoo-yoongi" "c-could you t-tell me a-about why you are here? I W-will t-tell you mine a-after" "O-ok-oka-okay w-we-well m-my p-par-parents w-was m-mur-murder-murdered i-in f-fro-front o-of m-m-me w-wh-when I w-was 6 a-an-and m-my a-ado-adop-adopted p-par-parents a-ab-abu-abuse-abused m-m-me a-an-and k-kept m-m-me i-in in-inhum-inhumane co-condi-conditio-conditions" I looked down at my lap and started silently crying. "H-he-hey T-Tae it's okay I-I'm S-sorry for asking" "i-i-its o-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung w-what a-ab-about y-yo-you?" "Well I've had a b-bad past with boys and relationships" he held out his arm and showed me multiple scars on his arms and chest. "E-each one more toxic than the last first it started off as they cheated on me then the next hit me then r-r-raped me then I was abused then tortured and my last one with th-this g-guy almost killed me" I just sat there while he spilt out his problems to me how he almost died where I was just abused. That day I feel like we grew closer and became close friends but there was this feeling that wouldn't go away. A feeling I never felt before. I felt like I had to protect my little Hyung or he will break like glass. Today I will always protect you Min Yoongi. I carefully wrapped my long arms around him to give him some sort of comfort. Even if it was for a short while. Which it was. As Jimin crept up behind me scaring the living daylights out of me "j-j-j-" "sorry Tae Tae!""i-i-it's o-ok-oka-okay h-hy-hyun-hyung" "so who is this" Jimin winked at me. I gave him a disgusted look. "Hey hey I'm sorry" he put his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering. I look over to Yoongi and silently ask to introduce himself. "I'm Yoongi and you are?" "Oh I'm Jimin" "Nice to meet you" "h-h-hey Y-yoo-yoongi w-wh-where I-Is M-min H-ho-holly?""Next door hang on MIN HOLLY COME HERE!" Damn he can shout. As he shouted a little poodle ran through the dog flap and ran up to Yoongi wagging his tail. "Wha- how?" Jimin stuttered out which made me laugh. "H-hyu-hyung th-there I-Is a dog f-fla-flap" he made an o shape with his mouth and I gave him my infamous box smile.

💜Yoongi's POV💜

Just him having a general conversation with this 'jimin' guy made me feel jealous. Why am I jealous? But when I saw Tae smile his cute little box smile my heart melted. Oh God am I falling in love? I can't fall back in love again I can't be hurt again "Y-yoo-yoongi y-yo-you A-al-alrig-alright?" "Yeah I'm fine I better be off now bye Tae bye Jimin nice meeting you" I headed towards the fence door fast but not to fast to make it obvious that I was trying to leave. Once I got through the fence door and closed it calmly saying bye again I speed walked inside not shutting the door I ran into my office tears now pouring out of my eyes and grabbed my pencil case containing a sharpener. I grabbed the sharpener and ran to the kitchen to grab a screwdriver and unscrewed the screw in the sharpener and grabbed the blade. I then ran back up to my room and slammed the door shut. I slid down the door and pulled up my sleeve. You can guess what happened next cut after cut the pain releasing my stress and blood dripping down my arm and on the floor. The final cut done it. The last cut was deep and I watched my blood flow from me as everything went black

A/N: ooh what happens next? Will Yoongi die? Or will someone save him?