Chapter 11

The next day I woke up to a ping from my phone.

Unknown
Hey Tae it's me Yoongi, I got your number off of Jin  Hyung and I was wondering if you are free today?

Change name to Yoongi Hyungie💙?
|Yes|No|

Tae💙
Oh hey Hyung, just woke up but yeah I'm free today. Why? Did you want to do something together?

Yoongi Hyungie💙
Oh sorry for waking you...but yeah I was thinking about...taking you out somewhere....like a date?

Tae💙
DATE?
Like a date date thingy or as friends?

Yoongi Hyungie💙
Uhm...I was hoping like a date date but we can go as friends if you want...

Tae💙
We can go on a date date...

Yoongi Hyungie💙
But?

Tae💙
But? No buts just that you don't even know my sexuality and you're asking me on a date|

But? No buts just that you don't even know|

But?|

What do you mean but?

Yoongi Hyungie💙
Oh I just thought you wanted to say more...

Tae💙
So what time you picking me up? 😀

Yoongi Hyungie💙
Uhm in about 2 hrs so 10Am

Tae💙
Okay! I'll be ready!!!

I put down my phone and ran into the bathroom and showered. Once I got out of the shower I changed into this outfit [outfit in the pictures is what Tae and Yoongi wore minus Yoongi's helmet and the mic equipment lol💙] Once ready I ran downstairs to feed Yeontan and myself. I poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and poured some dog food into Yeontan's bowl. After I ate I threw on a buffer jacket and put on Yeontan's harness and lead and took him to the park so he could kill off some of the energy he has. After about an hour I rushed back home and took off Yeontan's harness and lead hanging it up in its place before taking off the jacket as it was really warm outside. Then went to do the last touches to be completely ready for our date.

♡~♡

Just before Yoongi knocked on I swiftly wrote a note to Jiminie explaining where I was. ●knock Knock knock●
I walked over to the door and gingerly opened the door. "Morning Tae-ahh!"
"M-mor-morn-morning h-hy-hyun-hyung" "Let's go shall we?" He suggested I nodded in response. And with that I shut the door and we began our date.

A/N: Hey guys soz for a short chapter...I just wanted to make their date it's own chapter ya know...